Epic Pachinko

Chthugha

In this suggestion I leave out the single epic pachinko in my examples, and it will fully focus on the 10x epic pachinko games.
I do this because the 10x epic pachinko games give you one girl, and when playing the single epic pachinko you only have a chance on getting a girl.
I do think the process of picking which girl you get is the same in both pachinkos.

Anyway, the information that is buzzing around is that the chances of individual girls in the pachinko depend on what kind of girls they are.
The event girls have a chance of dropping that is 3x the chance of regular villain girls, and the permanent pachinko girls have a chance of dropping that is 1.5x the regular villain girls.
That means that the total poule contains T=3xE+1.5xP+1xV, where E is the amount of event girls, P is the amount of permanent pachinko girls and V is the amount of regular villain girls.

The chance of getting an event girl during an event is then 3xE/T.
This means that when 1.5xP+1xV > 3xE, then the chance of getting an event girl from the 10x epic pachinko is less than 50%.
Since august of last year, 19 new permanent pachinko girls have been added to the 1 girl that was already there. That leaves us with a total of 20 permanent pachinko girls and counting.

I have been able to pull 9 girls through 10x epic pachinko since that time.
My results have been 8 permanent pachinko girls and 1 event villain girl.
And still I won't have a decent chance on getting an event girl next time, because there are 12 permanent girls left with a total weight of 18, whereas the event girls have a total weight of 15 if you count the villain event girls, and 9 if you get them before you do you epic pachinko. So the permanent girls outweigh the event girl 2:1, so I need on average 3 of those 10x epic pachinko spins to get an event girl.

In my opinion this system is lopsided towards permanent pachinko girls, and that is bad.
Most players do the pachinko during an event, because they want a certain girl, and usually that certain girl is an event pachinko only girl.
Right now for most players it will be very unlikely to ever get one of them (although the chances are not 0 obviously).
However, I feel that most players would be more inclined to do epic pachinko, if they know that the drop chances are about equal.
So here is my suggestion on how to improve the epic pachinko (with two percentages):

First let the pachinko choose between regular villain girls (V), permanent pachinko girls (P) and event girls (E).
Give permanent pachinko girls and event girls the same weight, and either give them 1.5x the weight of villain girls, or 2x the weight of villain girls.
This would lead to a 25%-37.5%-37.5% or 20%-40%-40% distribution, if there is a girl of every type in the pachinko.
If for example the regular villain girls are all gotten, then P and E will have the same chance (50%-50%) in both cases.
If either there is no event girl or no permanent pachinko girl to be gotten, this would either lead to a (40%-60%) or a (33.3%-66.7%) distribution.
And of course if only one type of girls is in the pachinko, it would lead to a 100% chance to get one of those girls.

After the pachinko has decided on the type of girl, just give equal weight to every girl of that type, and let the pachinko choose one of the girls.

I think this is way would be fairer to every player, and it gives players a better chance to get that event girl they want.
Now you could off course play around with those percentages, and make the chance on an event girl slightly bigger than the chance on a permanent pachinko girl, to take care of those who have just a few girls of that type left (for example 25%-33.3%-41.7%), but I just used some examples to get the idea across.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Well said. I was staying away from epic pachinko because the regular boss girls had a chance of dropping. The SuperGirlzz event changed that. I wanted an event girl so I played epic Pachinko and ended up with 2 Permanent Pachinko girls. I am OK with the results, but if it would have been a boss girl I would have really regretted my choice. There are so many girls in Pachinko for me right now that the chances of getting an event girl are too low.

• Like 1

There are now 22 permanent Pachinko girls since the addition of Arianne and Cop Nika.

I've only played Epic Pachinko during events, mostly 10x but have gotten a few from single attempts.

So far I've gotten 4 regular boss girls, 9 permanent pachinko girls and 2 event pachinko only girls 

I too wish that the event girls had a greater chance of dropping.  At least I have only 2 more boss girls to get out of the way.

• Sad 1

Please, Kinkoid, ether do this or increase the chance of getting the festival girls over the permanent ones.

It's wouldn't be fair from my part to complain about girls, because I seem to have very good luck on that department and I always end up with the girls I really, really want. But after 3 tries I haven't been able to get an event girl (although I did get Treasure, my favorite permanent girl, that's why I said I do have good luck), and since the permanent ones just keep increasing, the chance to get the event ones just keeps decreasing until it will become almost impossible to get them unless you expend enormous amounts of kobans to get most of the permanents first.

I smell huge amounts of frustration in the future. :S

Edited by Jack_HH

In my opinion, the entire system is flawed.  I will never...ever...roll epic pachinko as long as boss girls are available.  That's a waste of kobans.  I'd rather use my kobans on refills fighting the bosses until all the girls are gone (at least that way I get some money, too).  I believe there are a lot of players like me who avoid epic pachinko because of this factor alone.

That being said, having no control over which girl you get in pachinko is also very frustrating.  If the girls are available permanently, no problem.  If you want a specific permanent pachinko girl and you don't get her, it's no big deal because you can save (or buy) more kobans and try again later.  But for the limited time event girls, you feel helpless (and you are).

I believe ALL the event girls should be available from bosses.  With the low drop rates, it would be very unlikely to win all (or even several) of them.  This would force players to choose which event girls to go after via boss fights and give them some type of control over getting their favorite.

I also believe that with 10x epic pachinko, you should be able to choose which girl you get.  This solves both problems - boss girls can stay on pachinko and players will not avoid it, and event girls will be available to those who want them.

These changes would not make the game easier or shorter (which should not be the intention) but would make the game fairer.  Too many mechanics in this game leave players frustrated and without a sense that they can control anything.  It's time to make some changes to help in that regard or your players will continue to be upset.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, YoyoHH said:

I also believe that with 10x epic pachinko, you should be able to choose which girl you get.  This solves both problems - boss girls can stay on pachinko and players will not avoid it, and event girls will be available to those who want them.

It's why I avoid Epic Pachinko. Why get a girl I could get more easily with boss fights. Sadly I did cave in twice. But otherwise I will keep firm and wait till I get all the boss girls.