Separate Finalmencia into good finalmencia for our harem

jyepie

it is said that Finalmencia cannot be added to our harem because they need her as a villain for future worlds. 
But what if our hero was able to separate the good part inside her and leave the evil part out? kind of like they did with Silent Hill or Dragon Ball z? 

What if the story goes that inside finalmencia there was a good version of her that the hero pulls out and she joins our harem, and when that happens the other finalmencia can get red eyes and shadow under her eyes and maybe look more evil. maybe grow fangs or something?

And the good version of finalmencia could be he same but more happy and more pretty? and then we could have her in our harem but still battle evil finalmencia?

Piccolo in Dragon Ball did the same and the Silent Hill had the same done. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Shidou said:

No, just no.Just stop putting fuel on this. Finalmecia is NOT ever going to be a haremette.
Stop suggesting it, it's getting rather annoying for this to repeatedly come up.

Okay okay i didnt know i never go in the discord! 

But what about the pink haired delivery girl? 

Can she be added to our harems please?

On 3/29/2018 at 6:39 AM, Budz said:

Levitya looked like Finalmecia, just change her head gear. Levitya is also 5 stars just like Lenaelle, they are also opposite love angel and succubus.

That's presuming you got like 10k kobans AND get her... which is no short of a miracle. Though even if they did add her, i would pass up. Finalmecia is ugly af... :D