Market stat upgrades changed

SomeOddThing

It looks like my stats only go up 1 at a time instead of 2 aND cost more at the market. When did that happen I didn't see it in the patch notes.

Now the cost of each stat and the amount I upgraded fir each don't really match each other. It's going to drive my OCD crazy.

Edited by SomeOddThing

So when it costs me 4005 it will increase? This is news to me. I am still trying to figure out a formula for max stats and this news is going to throw a big wrench in my planning. *GRRR*

Can anyone share what they know about maxing the stats in the market? So far all I know is that at lower levels you can increase them 40 points per level and then at some point it reduces to 19? points per level. Now with the changing costs it is going to be a fun formula to build.

7 hours ago, Chthugha said:

everytime you click the +-button to increase your stats, they increase by 1 point.
the cost of it goes up by 2 everytime you click on it for the first 2000 points you buy.
after that you have 2000 points with the prize going up by 3, etc.

Seems to me that it goes from a cost increase from 2 to 4 at a cost level of 4000. I don't ever remember the cost going up by 3 points per click.

At least on Harem Heroes.

1 hour ago, Some other guy said:

Seems to me that it goes from a cost increase from 2 to 4 at a cost level of 4000. I don't ever remember the cost going up by 3 points per click.

At least on Harem Heroes.

yeah, you're right. it's +2, then +4, then +6 etc.
I had my numbers mixed up.

9 hours ago, Some other guy said:

When does it hit +6. I would guess at 8000, which would represent an increase at every doubling. But again that would just be a guess.

I'm not sure. I haven't reached that point yet, although some people on discord have.
It might be at 12005 though, and not 8005.

Now my charm is at +2107 and my experiance is at +2107. But my next experiance upgrade costs 1,111. My next charm upgrade cost 1,483. 

The cost numbers use to be the same. Ate you saying when I hit a total stat number ut adjusted the cost for all of them not just each?