Battles Are BS

mswinden

I constantly get beat in battles by lower levels with lower stats. I dont get it. When I do win I get, at most 6 Mojo. When I lose, I lose at least 20 Mojo. I do t have an issue with losing. I do have an issue with the no logic behind the battle algorythm. Can someone please clarify this for me? I try to play logically...and not fight everyone...only those that I feel I have a high chance of beating. But when I am getting beat by folks at a much lower level with much lower stats, I cant seem to find the logic!

just like every other poster. Mojo means nothing, just play your 3 battles, make yourself stronger, you don't lose anything if you lose, if you win you might get money, items, exp, affection. 

And you lose to lower players to critical hits.

Thats just it eosunder...I dont know how to make myself stronger! I am a charm player and focus on making my charm girls stronger while using boosts. That doesnt seem to matter! Its not the Mojo that concerns me. Its the not knowing what I am supposed to do to overcome lesser charm players! I get beat by charm players wirh less stats...perhaps there is something minor I am overlooking?

Getting yourself stronger is a matter of having equipment matching your stat, increasing your main stat in the market (increasing the stats of the specializations will help your defense), upgrading the level of all of your Haremettes as well as the affection level of your battle team, and using boosters.  The battle system still has an RNG element to it that can't be avoided (hence why you are losing to other charm players with lesser stats) and with the introduction of Levitya, hardcore players who have her are at a distinct advantage.

A critical hits should be rethought. Critical chance looks like 33...40%  and more than x2 multiplier. 3 crits in a row just a cheat. Damage x2.2 + x2.2 + x3.3 (with orgasm) and you lost the pushover by 3 hits with -30 mojo. Brilliance.

Edited by darkone