Patreon only girls

I've heard that pantheon players get special privelages. Does this just mean the get things easier or get things no one else can get?

If they can get girls I can't because I'm a non paying player I might just leave the game.

I'm a completionist to a major degree and not being able to get 100% freaks out my brain

I'm fine with it taking a long time to achieve 100% as long as I can do it and so far I haven't seen any girls that I couldn't get in pachinko

Some one either put my mind at ease or hit me with that bad news

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

the pantheon is a building in rom (capital of italy). what u mean are patreon(s).

patreons getting special rewards yes but game mechanics like farming girls r still the same. they dont get any advantages in this. the rest u can read urself on the patreon-side. there r all rewards listed u can get.

• Like 1

I am sorry to tell you that but you will never get to have all the girls, well i am also not quite sure if you can get to 400lvl in one lifetime, not only because patreons get exclusive girls but also because this game do (complete 12 out of 14 quests to get) events at least once or even twice sometimes per month so if you lost one of those events then you lost that girl forever.

Only players who started on the very first day that the game released (or very near that date) had a good shot at getting all the girls but even then missing a few girls with all this RNG is pretty unavoidable, the best players i've seen so far after they are playing for almost 3 years they managed to get only to 260lvl and have 150 girls and i am pretty sure that even they miss quite a few girls.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cytheria said:

I am sorry to tell you that but you will never get to have all the girls, well i am also not quite sure if you can get to 400lvl in one lifetime, not only because patreons get exclusive girls but also because this game do (complete 12 out of 14 quests to get) events at least once or even twice sometimes per month so if you lost one of those events then you lost that girl forever.

Only players who started on the very first day that the game released (or very near that date) had a good shot at getting all the girls but even then missing a few girls with all this RNG is pretty unavoidable, the best players i've seen so far after they are playing for almost 3 years they managed to get only to 260lvl and have 150 girls and i am pretty sure that even they miss quite a few girls.

1. the normal event girls everybody can get somehow but there r some special cases. 1. old tier 200 (each tier 200 got a special costume made girl. these girls only exsist one time in the game and noone else can get this) 2. the new tier 500 can get 5 special girls only made for them.  

so even if u were an old tier 200 and now a new tier 500 boght all girls from the pachinko u cant get 100% because u still missing the costume made girls from the other old tier 200

1 hour ago, Crimson scale said:

I've heard that pantheon players get special privelages. Does this just mean the get things easier or get things no one else can get?

If they can get girls I can't because I'm a non paying player I might just leave the game.

I'm a completionist to a major degree and not being able to get 100% freaks out my brain

I'm fine with it taking a long time to achieve 100% as long as I can do it and so far I haven't seen any girls that I couldn't get in pachinko

Some one either put my mind at ease or hit me with that bad news

I honestly honestly dont think you can ever ever get all the girls in the game from pachinko or past events. 
you might get most of them but i dont think it is possible to get all of them (Regardless of Patreon girls) theres no way you can get all the all of them, is not possible 

45 minutes ago, jyepie said:

I honestly honestly dont think you can ever ever get all the girls in the game from pachinko or past events. 
you might get most of them but i dont think it is possible to get all of them (Regardless of Patreon girls) theres no way you can get all the all of them, is not possible 

the normal event girls? ofc its possible. we have revival events for the old girls. u only need enogh kobans ^^

1 hour ago, BananaJoy said:

the normal event girls? ofc its possible. we have revival events for the old girls. u only need enogh kobans ^^

yeah tough as free player its not possible to get all girls since if your not lucky you only get 1-2 boss girls in event and if save whole months kobas you only get 1 of 3 pachinko girls (if you have collected all map boss girls allready)  so as free player its not possible, but if you invest some money to kobans you can get them all (exept tier 200/500 only personal girls)...

revival events help a lot to catch up as i started last aug 19 so missed aug event too have allready 118 (115 + 3 when ever i buy those 3 from pachinko) girls from 153+ what ever is current max so slowly getting those that i missed...

New patreon rewards don't create exclusive content merely give you a chance to unlock content u didn't get (1 character every 2 months meaning you get a character for 1k USD). +  kobans and other stuff but still. 

Wow. 

Also Parthenon is in Athens not in Rome as some other poster said. Don't spread misinformation. 

7 minutes ago, Alkazord said:

New patreon rewards don't create exclusive content merely give you a chance to unlock content u didn't get (1 character every 2 months meaning you get a character for 1k USD). +  kobans and other stuff but still. 

Wow. 

Also Parthenon is in Athens not in Rome as some other poster said. Don't spread misinformation. 

it's not parthenon in the title -_-

it's pantheon, and the pantheon is in fact in Rome.

• Like 1

Hello, dear all!

I am happy to see that you are interested in this subject.

To answer your question: yes, we do have Patreon girls, that we provide to our supporters in the highest tier. And that's totally normal :) They are exclusive girls that no one else has in-game. 

If you want to find out more about Patreon, visit our page here, or follow our blog here.

Best,
Jessie Kinkoid

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, Crimson scale said:

Did they get to have any input on the girls they got or did you make them for them

I might consider it if I could have a custom build haremette

Just two players have custom made patreon girls (you can find them in one of the threads on the forum).
But the devs took away that option, because the girls cost more money for them to create them then it brought them.
In other words, they were losing money over them.
So no more custom girls, just special girls only the big spenders can get.

22 hours ago, Chthugha said:

So no more custom girls, just special girls only the big spenders can get.

Most Patreons I've seen set up usually only have EARLY ACCESS to content for their top tier subscribers. Like a month or more.

So it would not be unusual for HH to provide girls, say, 6 months early as an incentive to subscribing, while ensuring the rest of us schluubs eventually get them too.

• Thanks 1