Anniversary event/ legendary event suggestion

natstar

Make at least two more legendary events one with a charm and know how harem member.

Repeat the anniversary event that you did last year.   (The anniversary event from last year let players play epic pachinko for past event harem members from events that ended)

Add all 3 legendary event harem members to it so that it encourages players to play epic pachinko even more during the anniversary event to get the legendary event harem members if they don't get them all. Both new players and people that were not able to play during the event plus people that are not lucky enough to get them will buy more kobans to help support the game.

This will give them the second chance that they're asking for but it will also make you more money as well.

If you choose not to do this then do a revival event next year where all 3 legendary event harem members are in it so players can just fight the boss for that drops the one for their class e.g hardcore, charm or know how.

Thank you for reading

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Yes, so each main class has a Legendary girl to go for that matches their class.  That I fully support for you all/ But, I also have to add that this first one has really ruined it for me for any future Legendary. 

• Like 2