Justine?

JackH

Not sure if this is where this belongs, but who is Justine? The current event going on to get Captain Haremverse keeps mentioning Justine: escaped from the Asylum, tied you up in an alley... Who is this character? I may have come in too late to learn about this one from a previous event so I'm confused.

2 hours ago, JackH said:

Not sure if this is where this belongs, but who is Justine? The current event going on to get Captain Haremverse keeps mentioning Justine: escaped from the Asylum, tied you up in an alley... Who is this character? I may have come in too late to learn about this one from a previous event so I'm confused.

Basically a yandere who featured in two previous events :D

• Like 2

Thanks for the replies, guys! I appreciate it. I was going to ask if she was inspired by the main character from "Yandere Simulator" or the psychotic pink twin-tails anime character, but then I saw she is based on the Fan-Girl of Hero Killer Stain from "My Hero Academia"- Himiko Toga. I wonder if there are going to be more characters inspired by that show?

31 minutes ago, JackH said:

Thanks for the replies, guys! I appreciate it. I was going to ask if she was inspired by the main character from "Yandere Simulator" or the psychotic pink twin-tails anime character, but then I saw she is based on the Fan-Girl of Hero Killer Stain from "My Hero Academia"- Himiko Toga. I wonder if there are going to be more characters inspired by that show?

In world 10 you will get more based on My Hero academia such as the frog girl and the boss is Koro-sensai the teacher from assassination classroom but he been coloured pink.

You fight him but he is not a real bad guy like the others we have had.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1