How is Levitya Legendary?

BOHICA

18 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Levitya is legendary in the sense that Articuno and Moltres are legendary.
In the lore of the HH universe, she is a legendary girl.

Apart from that, she has the highest base specialty stat of every girl in the game up to now.

yesss! pokemon reference, now this is a mod that speaks my language xD

For those non-pokemoners like me, Levitya is legendary because she's the first 5 star girl that isn't acquired by completing a story scroll, has a very high HardCore starting stat, and has the second-highest money/hour ratio in the game after Bunny. That makes her Legendary for the players.

Add in a whole event just for her, and the number of kobans burned trying to get her, and that's what makes her Legendary for the devs.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Levitya is only of legendary value if you have the right specialty. Otherwise she is as useless as teats on a boar hog. I would be upset if I had spent kobans in getting her. However, I play often enough that It was not necessary. 
What we need are 2 other legendary girls to even out the playing field.

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

Levitya is only of legendary value if you have the right specialty. Otherwise she is as useless as teats on a boar hog. I would be upset if I had spent kobans in getting her. However, I play often enough that It was not necessary. 
What we need are 2 other legendary girls to even out the playing field.

Don't worry, at least 2 more legendary girls will be coming. Don't know when, but they will. The profit from this for devs dictates that it will happen again and again. 

Unless players get wise and keep their wallets shut next time..........but they won't. The pixelated art will be tempting, and the competitiveness to get her is what will give the devs another profit. 

And there's nothing wrong with that, if it's marketed as a very low chance to get her, not that the drop rates have been "adjusted". Lots of gray area in the word "adjusted"

• Like 1