Make gear sets meaningful

Yakusensei

When the game was starting and you made some different gear sets with three rarities, there was some excitement about if using a full set whould have any effect in battle.

At this point of the game evolution, there is still no stat effect on completing a gear set, and it would add a fine feature to battle.

Set rarity is stil present in the reward tables, as we get much more of the old white-rarity than the old yellow-rarity gear (nothing to do with current item power, I mean like the sportsman items compared to dragon knight items). So using a full set could have from just an edge of bonus, like +1000 to to endurance for easy sets; up to a good advantage, like +1000 to damage for rare sets, that would make you think about using a set instead of just the highest single items you get.

crappy idea, the game already has to many stats to think about and upgrade for a casual game.

Also most of the time the +all stats legendary items are weaker than the epic items which are +single stat so imagine if you are forced to equip a full legendary set just because the legendary set bonus is stronger than the epic one.

The special gear set reward should be replaced with a special profile picture option, in one or more categories, possibly based on the number of days participated you get more of the items that make a complete appearance set. For that matter maybe a back ground for harem pictures also matching the theme. And last but not least it might be cool to add a section to the market that places profile items and harem back grounds on sale for kobans. I’d be much more likely to blow 50 knbans on those than the battle boosters(which I have never bought) making my hero look more unique would be worth a few Konami to me.