Won't drop girls

leonus

4 hours ago, Dingo123 said:

grunt might drop it next time.

might drop it on the 500th try.

some luck involved, but be sure, he will drop.

I agree with luck but disagree with he will drop it for sure eventually.

The correct wording is that you can hope that he will drop it eventually, because the thing with RNG is that you may never get the girl not even after 1000 tries.

sorry but the pity timer I'm guessing is just a myth, or its so slight that it really doesn't matter. Ive been on world 4 now, battling the boss and I'm almost done with world 4,  the entire time using battle points for I think the past 10 days, I think I finished world 3 Gruntt during the end of march event, something like the 24th, now going on april 5th and I'm almost done with world 4, haven't gotten ANY girls to drop on world 4 with probably 1000 battles in, daily plus koban refreshes, so that "pity timer" seems to be pretty much a mythological pity timer that probably at the most adds in .01 each time you battle, giving you an extra 5% chance after 500 tries, who knows. I sure know that after doing an entire world of quests and battle points in the past 1-2 weeks that no girls drop, there isn't any sort of "timer" that really adds up to anything if you cant reach that "timer" after 1000 battles or so.

ah 100% chance u will never reach. the is a fix drop chance on a boss + % incresement after each fail. the fix drop chance seems on every boss equil only the % is different on every boss. so higher bosses have a lower % than earlier bosses. if u dont have the endurance to farm bosses than just buy pachinko spins.farming bosses r for free so ofc it isnt that easy.

On 4/5/2018 at 1:43 PM, eolsunder said:

sorry but the pity timer I'm guessing is just a myth, or its so slight that it really doesn't matter. Ive been on world 4 now, battling the boss and I'm almost done with world 4,  the entire time using battle points for I think the past 10 days, I think I finished world 3 Gruntt during the end of march event, something like the 24th, now going on april 5th and I'm almost done with world 4, haven't gotten ANY girls to drop on world 4 with probably 1000 battles in, daily plus koban refreshes, so that "pity timer" seems to be pretty much a mythological pity timer that probably at the most adds in .01 each time you battle, giving you an extra 5% chance after 500 tries, who knows. I sure know that after doing an entire world of quests and battle points in the past 1-2 weeks that no girls drop, there isn't any sort of "timer" that really adds up to anything if you cant reach that "timer" after 1000 battles or so.

If there is a pity timer, no way it is as high as .01% per fight.  5% chance after 500 tries?  No way, that would be a 1 in 20 shot.  People regularly fight bosses thousands of times without drops.  Regularly.

I am just at the beginning of World 6.  Between Ninja Spy, Gruntt, Edwarda, and Donatien I can't even begin to count how many fights I've had, but it's thousands easily.  I have a grand total of 2 girls between the four of them.  The drop rate is ridiculously low and the pity timer, if it exists, is also ridiculously low.  It is what it is, thats just the game.

true, but others have more patience than I do, I really can't play a game where the goal is to get girl drops here and there, but go half a month, thousands of battles, going through entire worlds doing battles, using up kobans for refreshes, and still not getting drops. Really whats the point if you play a girl drop game and don't get girl drops lol. Do I want to play worlds for a month without nothing, or do I want to go play a game where I actually do stuff in the game that the game is about.  Really, its a no brainer. Early on was fine, but when you do events, do entire worlds all the way through, even blew through the rest of my kobans on battle refreshes to get SOMETHING to drop just because I'm bored and figure i'm just going to move on to something else, and still nothing. No point what so ever. 

• Thanks 1