Harem Profile Picture

YoyoHH

Certainly not a big deal in the grand scheme of things, but I'd love to see a couple minor tweaks to our harem profile page.

I, personally, like updating the page.  I like to look through all my girls' poses, picking my favorite ones, and setting up the picture.  I like looking at other players profiles and pictures to see what girls they have and how they've chosen to display them.  Currently, I see two small problems I'd like to see addressed.

1) The 9-girl green field picture.  This is the one I use, as I can display the most girls, and I like the setup more than the randomness of the beach scene.  Currently, the girl who is placed to the far right of the screen gets cut off.  Like I said, not a big deal, but it would be nice to actually see the girl we place on the screen.  My OCD nature causes me to leave the back spots blank because of this.  Just open up the field of view a bit.

2) Only 2 options for the background?  We have the green field and the beach.  It would be awfully nice to have more options.  Just saying.

• Like 1

That's disappointing.  I know I will not pay kobans for an aesthetic feature.  Kobans are for refills and epic pachinko to advance your game and grow your harem.  Why would you waste them on a background, unless you just have too much money in your bank account and are looking to throw some away...