Will you return the old girls?

Deadpool

From previous events I would like to see in the harem old girls and I think that everyone would be happy to see them returning and new players and old veterans

and can you please give me a new character for the quest if not difficult I did not have time to do it. You're welcome

Edited by Deadpool

And why you can get girls only events in the epic, Pacheco ( plot not considered) in order to obtain at least one character you need more than a month to save, kobans. Why not add old and new characters to the usual Pacino for people to save for the purchase of characters. You can reduce the price of obtaining 1 and 10(100% 1 the character is about 10 ) things and characters or add quests for priobretenie individual or other characters money and items for quests such as quality, quantity, predmety on characteristics and not just random every time, e.g.: today I will get 10:00 minutes to get the chocolate and save for the next day, I wanted to get chocolates but I can't instead, you are into something different every time.

• Thinking 1

I have to admit that I'm having a hard time to understand the questions about the new character (first post) and the chocolate-thing (second post) too. Maybe something got lost in translation.

As far as I understood:

1.) Thery're redoing events as revivals, therefore also not-so-veteran-players are able to obtain older event girls. You just have to wait.

2.) You're suggesting to put the possibility to get a girl from epic pachinko to regular/(not so) great pachinko? I don't think that'll ever happen and I'm glad that it is like it is. Imagine if everyone could win every girl in far-away-from-being-great pachinko. Wouldn't that be totally boring? Why bother playing the main game when you can achieve everything by playing the minigame? Nah, girls should stay in epic pachinko and also be expensive there. If you really want to buy everything do so (and pay for it), else play the main game. Just my 2 cents.

3.) Chocolate and stuff ... I have no idea what you tried to say. Priobretenie ... that's russian?

• Like 1

You get revival events that are a repeated event that happened last year during that month the next one starts 23rd of April and lasts for 7 days also in July they most likely will have an anniversary event where you can get all the past event girls in epic pachinko so you do get a second chance of getting them however if you don't do the 12 event missions to get the event mission girl this event then you will have to wait for another event that gives her.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wouldn't that be totally boring? There was none. So you want to wait 36 days to get at least one character and a legendary item. I'm not saying that it will not be interesting but still I would like to see a mini story about how our main character spends time with his girl, that's all.