# of players since Tof update

Charles

there are over 150 000 accounts that have played HH since the ToF update according to money spent

quite a lot more than I expected

it would be a nice feature to allow people to click on the flag to show what country it is for people that don't know much about countries' flags

image.thumb.png.8fb429c4b78171f01141f9b7c5c0c307.png

Edited by Charles

Clicking is not really necessary. As soon as you open the ToF you can see the countryname by just hovering your mouse over the flag. Only problem is it stops working as soon as you do ANYTHING. So, it would be nice if they could look into that.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, GameRaven said:

Clicking is not really necessary. As soon as you open the ToF you can see the countryname by just hovering your mouse over the flag. Only problem is it stops working as soon as you do ANYTHING. So, it would be nice if they could look into that.

thank you very much! so that explains why i thought we couldn't see countries' names

well just because they play doesn't mean they play actively. Really I haven't been on long, but I'm already 50th in the tower? That to me shows that there aren't that many real active players, and quickly get tired of the few things there are to do in the game, even less now that you can't pick and battle tower opponents of your choosing. You can do some battles, some events each day, and do the storyline and battle points. Once you finish the current storyline, that part is erased from things to do. 

People get bored fast with a basic game. The game isn't designed well to want you to spend much money on it because of the silly randomness of the drop system, and the cost in kobans is extremely high to do anything more than the 30 day card. Its stagnant, and many leave quickly after playing, as the tower record shows. Really, I'm level 80ish, haven't seen one legendary equipment in the store ever, just have my epic gear, and I'm 4th in my nation, 50th in the tower? yea, to me that means not-many-players sticking around.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, eolsunder said:

well just because they play doesn't mean they play actively. Really I haven't been on long, but I'm already 50th in the tower? That to me shows that there aren't that many real active players, and quickly get tired of the few things there are to do in the game, even less now that you can't pick and battle tower opponents of your choosing. You can do some battles, some events each day, and do the storyline and battle points. Once you finish the current storyline, that part is erased from things to do. 

People get bored fast with a basic game. The game isn't designed well to want you to spend much money on it because of the silly randomness of the drop system, and the cost in kobans is extremely high to do anything more than the 30 day card. Its stagnant, and many leave quickly after playing, as the tower record shows. Really, I'm level 80ish, haven't seen one legendary equipment in the store ever, just have my epic gear, and I'm 4th in my nation, 50th in the tower? yea, to me that means not-many-players sticking around.

That's just because you can only get opponents around your level range.

But yes, I doubt most of that players are playing actively or playing at all. 

• Like 1

image.thumb.png.4c61ff5392fe6b8b3e1d02ce26833e45.png

well, around 40k players have participated in PvP enough to have 50 wins

considering people whose Mojo is not at 1000, and how some people don't PvP much, I think the games has around 30~60k "regular" players at the moment

but i do agree with probability of a high quit rate for the game.

When there is a "dry season" of girls not dropping, people who care enough about the game would come to the forum to complain about the drop rate but most would likely just walk away and play something else.