Writing issue

Look closer.  On the epic pachinko side of the screen there are 2 separate boxes.  The box on top advertises single spin epic pachinko for 540 kobans.  the lower box offers a 10x spin for 5,400 kobans.  THAT is the box that guarantees a legendary item and a girl.

If you play single spin, you will win one item from the loot table.  It could be a girl, a piece of equipment, a booster, a book, etc.  It's a random item, and from what I understand, the girl drop chance is low.  However, if you're lucky you could win more than 1 girl if you play it 10 times (but more likely you'll get no girls).

However, if you play the 10x spin you will win 10 items.  1 (and only 1) of those is guaranteed to be a girl. 1 (and only 1) is guaranteed to be a legendary item.  The other 8 items will be random, but none of them will be girls or legendary.

Edited by YoyoHH

16 hours ago, YoyoHH said:

However, if you play the 10x spin you will win 10 items.  1 (and only 1) of those is guaranteed to be a girl. 1 (and only 1) is guaranteed to be a legendary item.  The other 8 items will be random, but none of them will be girls or legendary.

Maybe my memory is rotting in my old age but I've done two 10X spins and I seem to recall getting many legendary items, but one girl each time.