Update the harem!

CR0

Make the cum removable because it's annoying.

What the hell is this? I don't want to do this with her. 

https://ibb.co/fK0mCS

In this next pic, tell me which one is Levitya?

https://ibb.co/jp0pz7

Why the other girl is here? I don't understand. These pairs are completely unnecessary and also ruining my fantasies. 

But the best pic is the last one: 

https://ibb.co/bsO9Gn

What the big fat papa doing with my girl ??
Are you serious? 

Where is the banish button ? 
How do I send off girls? How can I delete them? 

They are annoying me highly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Haile said:

Yeah, it's a damn shame you don't have a choice of pictures to display per girl in your harem.  Also, this is hentai.  What the fuck did you expect?

I didn't expect anything.
But I think the game would be better if the team draw simple tier pics, where the girls are alone.

I like the game and I would like to see little more quality, like chosable options.

2 minutes ago, CR0 said:

I didn't expect anything.
But I think the game would be better if the team draw simple tier pics, where the girls are alone.

I like the game and I would like to see little more quality, like chosable options.

I can agree with that, but keep in mind that more quality equals more money.  I think they're doing pretty damn good as-is- how many freemium games actually update their core mechanics for the better on a semi-regular basis?  What you're proposing would be a bitch of a programming challenge.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Haile said:

I can agree with that, but keep in mind that more quality equals more money.  I think they're doing pretty damn good as-is- how many freemium games actually update their core mechanics for the better on a semi-regular basis?  What you're proposing would be a bitch of a programming challenge.

I know. These are my ideas. I hope more people will agree with me. I have time ... and money for that.

41 minutes ago, Haile said:

Yeah, it's a damn shame you don't have a choice of pictures to display per girl in your harem.  Also, this is hentai.  What the fuck did you expect?

You have a choice in your harem, but not in the battle or the market.

16 minutes ago, CR0 said:

I know. These are my ideas. I hope more people will agree with me. I have time ... and money for that.

I cannot comprehend why you would expend time and money on anything on the Internet that you do not stand to profit from.  If I had these things, I would be thoroughly preoccupied with IRL debauchery.

Edit: I understand killing time, and I understand burning money on the Internet.  It's when the twain meet that I'm lost.

Edited by Haile

I agree with all 3 points made by the OP:

1) Girls slumping, exhausted, and dripping head to toe in cum is not necessarily sexy.  If you want to draw a few cum-dumpsters, fine.  But when MOST of the final star pictures are these poor girls used and abused?  Makes me think the artists have issues.  I also have an issue with virtually every girl ramming some random object up her snatch in the late-star pictures.  Can't any of the girls just look sexy?  Do they ALL have to be depraved whores?  I didn't even need to look at Hildr's 3 star picture to know 100% where that hammer was going...

2) More and more of the new pictures involve extra girls.  We've heard multiple times from the development team that their art department is small and overworked.  We've been told there will be new worlds and new five star versions of all the girls.  This takes time.  It probably takes longer when each new picture has 2-3 girls instead of one.  And for the most part, I believe the players only want the one girl in the picture, anyway.

3) The criticism of Nicole's poses has been vocal.  Nobody wants fat Santa screwing our girl, at least not in the portrait pictures.  Please don't put dudes in the portraits again.

• Like 2

I do partially agree. I don't have any problems with 2 girls on one pic, but they shouldn't look like the already mentioned dumpsters. The more explicit pics might have their right to exist in the affection-scenes, but not as pic I have to see all the time (battle) without the possibility to change it. And Nicole ... oh my ...

edit: Just took the time to look at 20somewhat harem-pics of users ingame. You can barely see cum or inserted objects there, many of the girls are shown in early-star pics. The levels of the users were 100+, therefore I doubt that the girls shown were not maxed in affection. I admit that my little research is in no way represantative, but for me it shows that at least many ppl here dislike to see HC ALL the time.

Edited by dsfs

4 hours ago, YoyoHH said:

I also have an issue with virtually every girl ramming some random object up her snatch in the late-star pictures.  Can't any of the girls just look sexy?  Do they ALL have to be depraved whores?  I didn't even need to look at Hildr's 3 star picture to know 100% where that hammer was going...

hmm? don't you guys read the text during the the "adventure" portion of the game? there are no chaste girls in HH, just whores, varying degrees of whores but all whores nonetheless. I just wish the affection pics would reward the MC since its his money that he spent on the girls, it's sad to see him get cucked by other dudes whether fat or not lol.

besides Hildr wasn't being that depraved, if she was, it would be the other end of the hammer in her vag xD

Edited by Charles