when is legendary girl coming back

spaceaids

2 hours ago, spaceaids said:

when

when it was published it was said "get it while you can might not get back at all", something like that so it might not be back at all or atleast not anytime soon... :D

there is other legendarys ( charm and know how) coming tough not sure when... so be ready for then if you didn´t get hc legendary... (took me 11k+ kobans for refills to get this one..... )

• Like 1

The next time you will be able to get the hardcore legendary is most likely from epic pachinko during the anniversary event and another chance during a revival event next year that most likely will have all 3 legendary harem members because charm and know how will get one as well.

If they made a new legendary girl for hardcore that means they would have two so know how and charm would get two as well.

14 hours ago, natstar said:

The next time you will be able to get the hardcore legendary is most likely from epic pachinko during the anniversary event and another chance during a revival event next year that most likely will have all 3 legendary harem members because charm and know how will get one as well.

If they made a new legendary girl for hardcore that means they would have two so know how and charm would get two as well.

Not to disrespect you man, but these are just assumptions, we don't have proof of any of this.  We don't know if we'll get her back, we don't even know for sure that the devs are gonna do an anniversary event, just because they did last year doesn't mean they will.  We are hoping they will, we feel it's a safe bet they will, but with how things have been going, I don't count on anything unless it has been stated.

We also don't know what the next legendary girl will be, we just know enough event is coming thanks to the info chthugla passed onto us from talking with jessie.

I'd rather not get hopes high just for them to get ruined later on and wait for what jessie or the devs say.

• Like 1

I hope she never comes back.  The legendary event was almost universally despised by the community.  The players were all pissed for a half dozen different reasons.

We heard recently they are, in fact, planning more.  They must have made a bunch of money off us poor bastards all spending kobans to get her (money > player satisfaction).  If we were all smart we would boycott the next legendary girl (but we're not, we won't, and the devs will continue to milk us for all we're worth).

• Like 1

23 hours ago, YoyoHH said:

I hope she never comes back.  The legendary event was almost universally despised by the community.  The players were all pissed for a half dozen different reasons.

We heard recently they are, in fact, planning more.  They must have made a bunch of money off us poor bastards all spending kobans to get her (money > player satisfaction).  If we were all smart we would boycott the next legendary girl (but we're not, we won't, and the devs will continue to milk us for all we're worth).

I hope she comes back but the event needs to be done better

Not having available again would just be one more thing to hate about the legendary event