Patch Notes 25/04/18 Discussion

5 hours ago, Gizmo1 said:

it getting ridicules with the amount of times you need to battle to get the girls now,

you say that the chances increase every time you win a battle and miss getting the girl, you say that the chances roll over to the next battle but now i haven't even got one girl since the update Patch Notes 18/04/18  

i use to get all event girls in battles and one or two in adventure but now i haven't even got one,

you need to put like a visible bar, percentage, or something to show how much of a chance you have at getting a girl in battle and show the increase after a win and reset after lose cos its just getting ridicules at not getting any girls in battle

Hev you gotten all event girls without refills? Because the drop rate is lower than that (you're not expected to get every event girl without refills), so 12 days without getting a drop is nothing really. I did 700+ battles against Donatien before he finally dropped his first girl.

As always, it's RNG. Sometimes you get luck streaks and sometimes you get bad luck streaks. Considering the drop rate is somewhere arund 0.1% you shouldn't expect to get anything lower than 300 battles.

• 1 month later...

I really enjoy the new form in terms of additional information and options we have displayed now there.

However, there is one thing that instantly caught my attention and that is the reduced performance in using it. It feels laggy, when swapping from Grid to the List it noticably freezes for a short time and so on.

If this is a matter of the amount of data now being display and thus needs to be rendered, would it be a possibility to give us configuration options? 

e.g. I don't really care for all possible girls in the game except I actually want to look for them. But if just, let's say collect the money I don't want it to lag because of girls that are not displayed anyways.

There would be multiple options in that direction to reduce the data needing to be displayed and thus probably improving performance.

However I have no idea how the app is actually implemented so I might be wrong there :-).

15 minutes ago, Sora_ said:

I really enjoy the new form in terms of additional information and options we have displayed now there.

However, there is one thing that instantly caught my attention and that is the reduced performance in using it. It feels laggy, when swapping from Grid to the List it noticably freezes for a short time and so on.

If this is a matter of the amount of data now being display and thus needs to be rendered, would it be a possibility to give us configuration options? 

e.g. I don't really care for all possible girls in the game except I actually want to look for them. But if just, let's say collect the money I don't want it to lag because of girls that are not displayed anyways.

There would be multiple options in that direction to reduce the data needing to be displayed and thus probably improving performance.

However I have no idea how the app is actually implemented so I might be wrong there :-).

Wrong thread. You need this one.

• Like 1

The new Harem looks fantastic! I can see the full list of girls that i still need to seduce! it looks pretty, and has a wonderful search or grid view! Many thanks for all your efforts in this FREE hentai game that I can't stop playing! I hate legendary days, just because i haven't got either girl, but still looking forward to "bigger" and better things. Bigger is always better. ??

Just now, TsoDuo said:

The new Harem looks fantastic! I can see the full list of girls that i still need to seduce! it looks pretty, and has a wonderful search or grid view! Many thanks for all your efforts in this FREE hentai game that I can't stop playing! I hate legendary days, just because i haven't got either girl, but still looking forward to "bigger" and better things. Bigger is always better. ??

Wrong thread. You need this one.

• Like 1