Buying upgrades

Crimson scale

I tried to keep it balanced before the PVP remake. Now I am focusing only on stats. I feel like I am finally back to a 33% loss in the PvP. As a Charm player I think the best strategy is boosting stats and using charm girls. I think there is a bug with the narcissism though...  sometimes it hits both players at the same time.

7 hours ago, Crimson scale said:

Right now I'm focusing on getting all my girls to 3 stars but I find that I'm getting left behind combat wise. Should I forgot upgrading my new girls for the ones in my combat team and buy some stat upgrades? Is that what others are doing?

I am trying to max out my battle team (still need to upgrade 2 girls from 4-5*)by using the legendary items got from shop. All other affinity items i am using to upgrade the other girls 1star at a time starting from top to bottom (new girls automatically get upgraded to 1* when got) ie each girl to 2* then return to top and repeat to 3*. (All 3 starter girls apart from Bunny are at 4*, Bunny 5*)

i do all. buying stat, upgrading girls affection and ofc buying better equip. to upgrade more girls increase the amount of money u get from harem and stats r important. not only after the last patch. they were important before too. so u need find good ballance to spend ur money. i do like this (after each market refresh): 300k for skills, buying all books, rest for gifts

My suggestion is max out your battle team using upgrades, and particularly concentrating on your specialty

However it is a semi waste of time as what you will find is that stronger your team gets the stronger your opponents

will be when  matched up against you in pvp battlesO.o

Maybe I should go another way by trying to max out my harems earnings and that way I can see more sex scenes:D

and upgrade my harem members quicker.

5 hours ago, casey said:

However it is a semi waste of time as what you will find is that stronger your team gets the stronger your opponents

will be when  matched up against you in pvp battles

Opponents are based on level. Many opponents, actually most opponents don't max out their abilities.

I have my stats all bought up in the market, Single stat epics with 1 legendary which will soon be obsolete, My Alpha is 4 star legendary girl [I'm HC] which is my best HC. Beta is 4 star Fairy who is on par with 5 star Bunny, I don't even use Bunny for the Omega, I have Agate as Omega for affection.

Even with my team down a bit with the Omega I am still kicking ass and taking names. So obviously the game selects on level not power because if it did I'd be closer to win/loss of 50/50 instead of a win rate of 90 to 95%

Normally, I'd refer people to the combat guide on the wiki, but I don't think it's updated to reflect the last month's changes.

Based on my experience (charm, level 179, about 75% win rate since the harmony patch), here's my personal advice on PvP:

Your most important factor will be your alpha girl. She needs to be the same school as you, and given 5* as soon as possible. You should always have at least one: Bunny for hardcore (HC), Juliette for charm, and Red Battler for know-how (KH). 5* is important because stars are multiplied by that girl's base stats; they're the biggest long term upgrades you can get.

As of the harmony patch, the next most important thing seems to be to upgrade your weak skill. For example, if you're HC, pump up your charm. When I say pump, I mean go to the market and pay to directly raise that stat. Ideally, it will be high enough that when you look at an arena opponent's crit rate, it should be less than 25%, or equivalently, yours is higher than 25% by the same amount. This seems to be the biggest factor in your win rate after the base stats you get from yourself and your alpha.

Next most important after that is your gear. Thinking seems to be split on this. Prior to the harmony patch, it was all about raising your main stat, which mean purple or orange items that raised nothing but that. A lot of people who didn't care that much but had kobans to burn on epic pachinko often had a lot of purple all-around items and used those. After the patch, your weak skill is very important, and if you're charm, the purple all-arounds are often considered optimal again. I get them if they're available, but I'm mostly going on inertia - I don't have enough kobans to burn on epichinko, and my win rate still seems to be fine. Honestly, I'd expect charm-harmony and charm-KH items to be good, but I haven't read of any support for that. And it'd be hard to test without a huge collection of high-stat items.

After that, get a reasonable beta girl. Probably one that gives the most effective crit effect, which by consensus seems to be KH or HC. Oddly, I've still been using a charm. I probably should test it with a different beta to see if my win rate goes even higher; my main priority has been using the fact that wins award affection and xp to boost girls I wouldn't normally boost. Talking about this advice has been helping me make the case to change this.

TLDR, with regard to girls: get your alpha to 5* and max XP (or close - the wins will bring her the rest of the way) as your ringer. KH or HC as a beta. Then pretty much anything as your omega, if maxing out your entire harem is a goal.

22 hours ago, Some other guy said:

Opponents are based on level. Many opponents, actually most opponents don't max out their abilities.

I have my stats all bought up in the market, Single stat epics with 1 legendary which will soon be obsolete, My Alpha is 4 star legendary girl [I'm HC] which is my best HC. Beta is 4 star Fairy who is on par with 5 star Bunny, I don't even use Bunny for the Omega, I have Agate as Omega for affection.

Even with my team down a bit with the Omega I am still kicking ass and taking names. So obviously the game selects on level not power because if it did I'd be closer to win/loss of 50/50 instead of a win rate of 90 to 95%

I am a bit skeptical of your pvp win percentage of 90-95%, I have a strong hardcore battle team and I think my win percentage is between 70-75% and my teem has good

battle equipment

Right at this moment one of my potential pvp opponents is a Knowledge player @ level 214 with an Ego of 118453 , I'm @ level 228 with an Ego of 98000 but I will not

fight this guy because I know he will crush me.

To restate the point I was trying to make in my previous post when I was @ level 200 with an Ego of 85000 some of my possible pvp opponents were @ Ego of 95000

and as I got stronger so did my opponents therefore getting better equipment does not guarantee success in pvp

5 hours ago, casey said:

To restate the point I was trying to make in my previous post when I was @ level 200 with an Ego of 85000 some of my possible pvp opponents were @ Ego of 95000

and as I got stronger so did my opponents therefore getting better equipment does not guarantee success in pvp

I am level 138 and I have 78101 ego. At level 200 assuming I keep maxing out my stats, 62*28*5+62*26*2.0+62*24=13392 more ego for a total of 91493.

Lets say another 1000 for better equipment, that would be 5K more Ego or 96493 ego.

Which would typically beat out a 95K ego, double plus so considering I also max out my second and third stat unlike many people so I would have better defense and better harmony.

I dont even run my best team. If I put in Bunny, I'd get about another 5% on attack and defend. My legend girl and Fairy are 4 star though so that helps.

Getting better equipment doesn't guarantee pvp success. However getting the best equipment you can, and the best team affectioned and leveled up, and buying up all three stats in the market, not many people at least at my level do that. The only people who are going to roll over you are those who have single stat legendaries and those of significantly higher level who also do everything right. You will lose, there will be some who don't do all this. You will not win every match, but your win percentage will be very high. Maybe things get a bit more competitive at level 200, but there seems to be a few on the forum at that level who can't pick the right girls and some others who care more for collecting and 3 staring girls than PvP. They get what they want, I get PvP wins. Everyone is happy, sort of.

Even for those who are at your level, you get first hit so you should be getting over 50% wins on them.

My current opponents

level Ego

124  73K

149  62K

125  70K

Next batch

124  49.5K

134  65K

150  69K

Another batch

130  60K

151  57K

149  62K

That is 9 straight that I vastly outclass including 4 that are near the top of my +-15 range.

Edit: 20 combats, everyone at or below 70K ego all wins. My 21st fight a charm with a few hundred more ego than me. That one I lost.

90 to 95%? Yep. Par for the course for me.

It is actually not very common that I get opponents at my level or above.

Edited by Some other guy

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 2:53 PM, Some other guy said:

I am level 138 and I have 78101 ego. At level 200 assuming I keep maxing out my stats, 62*28*5+62*26*2.0+62*24=13392 more ego for a total of 91493.

Lets say another 1000 for better equipment, that would be 5K more Ego or 96493 ego.

Which would typically beat out a 95K ego, double plus so considering I also max out my second and third stat unlike many people so I would have better defense and better harmony.

I dont even run my best team. If I put in Bunny, I'd get about another 5% on attack and defend. My legend girl and Fairy are 4 star though so that helps.

Getting better equipment doesn't guarantee pvp success. However getting the best equipment you can, and the best team affectioned and leveled up, and buying up all three stats in the market, not many people at least at my level do that. The only people who are going to roll over you are those who have single stat legendaries and those of significantly higher level who also do everything right. You will lose, there will be some who don't do all this. You will not win every match, but your win percentage will be very high. Maybe things get a bit more competitive at level 200, but there seems to be a few on the forum at that level who can't pick the right girls and some others who care more for collecting and 3 staring girls than PvP. They get what they want, I get PvP wins. Everyone is happy, sort of.

Even for those who are at your level, you get first hit so you should be getting over 50% wins on them.

My current opponents

level Ego

124  73K

149  62K

125  70K

Next batch

124  49.5K

134  65K

150  69K

Another batch

130  60K

151  57K

149  62K

That is 9 straight that I vastly outclass including 4 that are near the top of my +-15 range.

Edit: 20 combats, everyone at or below 70K ego all wins. My 21st fight a charm with a few hundred more ego than me. That one I lost.

90 to 95%? Yep. Par for the course for me.

It is actually not very common that I get opponents at my level or above.

FYI a couple of days back I gave Levitya her 5th star (she is my Alpha) my Betq is Fairy 4 stars and my Omega is Abrael @ 5 stars

I'm hardcore @ level 230 but even with this battle team (plus good boosters) I'm only winning about 75% of pvp battles about the same

percentage as before Levitya got her 5th star not to many players have Levitya @ 5 stars so I should dominate pvp battles but I don't

so upgrades don't help that much which has been my original point.

I feel like people are missing out on the Excitement level. The quicker you can fill it the more your overall damage will be. Upgrading Levitya increased your excitement bar so it takes you longer to orgasm. This could be why your win percentage has gone down.  You are absolutely correct that you have to be careful when upgrading. Every upgrade to your battle team changes things for the better AND for the worse. Every stat matters for your alpha. 

7 hours ago, casey said:

FYI a couple of days back I gave Levitya her 5th star (she is my Alpha) my Betq is Fairy 4 stars and my Omega is Abrael @ 5 stars

I'm hardcore @ level 230 but even with this battle team (plus good boosters) I'm only winning about 75% of pvp battles about the same

percentage as before Levitya got her 5th star not to many players have Levitya @ 5 stars so I should dominate pvp battles but I don't

so upgrades don't help that much which has been my original point.

Have you maxed out buying all three stats at the market and sticking with the single stat epic and legend items?

If so, I'd hazard a guess that at level 230 you got a bunch of OGs running about who know how the system works, that for the most part those who either don't know or don't care would have dropped off by then. I am a bit surprised it isn't happening at my level to be honest.

Without maxing stuff out, you would lose a lot more though and 75% is pretty good, one should expect barely above 50% if you fight everyone and everyone is maxed out.

36 minutes ago, Some other guy said:

Have you maxed out buying all three stats at the market and sticking with the single stat epic and legend items?

If so, I'd hazard a guess that at level 230 you got a bunch of OGs running about who know how the system works, that for the most part those who either don't know or don't care would have dropped off by then. I am a bit surprised it isn't happening at my level to be honest.

Without maxing stuff out, you would lose a lot more though and 75% is pretty good, one should expect barely above 50% if you fight everyone and everyone is maxed out.

I don't want to derail this thread by getting sidetracked but to buy one hardcore point costs me $1700 with little effect, for example just this morning I bought a single stat

hardcore item for $570000 which boosted that battle stat hardcore number by 104 points but my overall ego went up by about 300 points.

My raw hardcore # is 12471 and I just got crushed by a knowledge player @ a similar lever with a raw knowledge # of 17100 (what does this guy own to give him 17000

point raw number?) When a rare item comes on the market that will boost my stats by more than 60 points I buy it.  So how does this player have a specialty stat 6500

points better than me.

3 minutes ago, casey said:

I don't want to derail this thread by getting sidetracked but to buy one hardcore point costs me $1700 with little effect, for example just this morning I bought a single stat

hardcore item for $570000 which boosted that battle stat hardcore number by 104 points but my overall ego went up by about 300 points.

My raw hardcore # is 12471 and I just got crushed by a knowledge player @ a similar lever with a raw knowledge # of 17100 (what does this guy own to give him 17000

point raw number?) When a rare item comes on the market that will boost my stats by more than 60 points I buy it.  So how does this player have a specialty stat 6500

points better than me.

He maxed out his stat in the market. It's essential for pvp.

2 hours ago, Ady66 said:

He maxed out his stat in the market. It's essential for pvp.

the very next round of pvp players I could fight included one hardcore player level 215 with a raw hardcore stat 16800.

How can this player have that kind of hardcore stat #  when I'm 15 levels higher and have a very strong battle team made up of 2 of the best hardcore harmettes maxed out.

It does not make sense to me.

4 minutes ago, casey said:

the very next round of pvp players I could fight included one hardcore player level 215 with a raw hardcore stat 16800.

How can this player have that kind of hardcore stat #  when I'm 15 levels higher and have a very strong battle team made up of 2 of the best hardcore harmettes maxed out.

It does not make sense to me.

He maxed out his hardcore stat in the market. I'm maxed out at level 157, which gives me 3508 stat points. My equipment gives me 5314 and my level gives 1413. So the stat points i got from buying them in the market is on third of my main stat. This is what bends or brakes your pvp prowess, not your battle team or your levels. Equipment and bought statpoints together makes up for more than two thirds of your pvp potential regardless of level and girls. If you haven't maxed out your market stats upgrades you can't expect to compete in pvp.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, casey said:

My cost is between 8000 and 9000 a point. I spend about 500K every time I level up to max out all three.

I figure equipment comes and goes but market stats are forever.

My HC is 10872 level 142.

11 hours ago, casey said:

When a rare item comes on the market that will boost my stats by more than 60 points I buy it

I used to buy every item that was better, but lately as I've been saving cash up upgrade legend girl I've held off on it. I figure with a 11000 base, an improvement of 100 is less than 1% at

I used to use 1% as a threshold as it gets expensive to buy and sell items for small jumps. I think I will hold off buying items till my win rate starts to go down noticeably. Buying market stats  though, gotta keep up on that because it gets expensive to go up 10 levels at a time. Items, if you skip a few items the cost when you catch up is the same and you save a bit of cash buy not buying the inbetween items.