New Combat System Issues?

Now that the new system for battles is in place, the rock-paper-scissors logic between Hardcore, Charm and Know-how doesn't seem to be working. I've noticed the damage numbers in fights only seem to do the basic math of "attack minus defense" and not factor in attack type of the Hero. Is that a bug that's come from the update, or am I missing something here?

There are 2 additional bugs I've noticed:

1) Specials are proccing without the class girl present.  For example, if I'm fighting an opponent with 3 Hardcore girls on his team, then all of his harmony specials should be Wild Burst.  However, I often see opponents proccing Narcissism (on their health bar, not mine), even without a Narcissism girl on their team.  I've also noticed that most of these Narcissim procs occur immediately after I, myself, have procced Narcissism.  Perhaps the bug is linked in this way?

2) The Harmony % does not seem to be working.  The actual % of attacks that result in a special is not close to the % number indicated by your harmony.  While I understand it's RNG and you will sometimes hit a special less than the % indicated, you should also sometimes hit higher. Example: if you show 30% harmony and you have 10 attacks, you should theoretically proc around 3 specials.  You might proc 1 or you might hit 5, it's random but should average to about 30%.  I was noticing it was low, so I started counting a while back.  For the last 37 battles I've had, the actual % of special procs I've had was LOWER than the indicated %.  37 in a row?  Something is wrong.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Hotless said:

I have a question for you, why you don't click the skip button like everyone else ??

Do you enjoy wasting your time watching a stupid and automatic battle ??

Not everyone skips the battles. When I have the time, I enjoy it very much. I even record the battles and then analyze them after. I can verify that the narcissism is bugged as stated above. I can also verify that the rock paper scissors mechanism is not kicking in. However the RNG of the crit I cannot verify because I think it is happening too often for both sides of the fight.

3 hours ago, BryVaz said:

¿Puedes explicar que esta no es la primera vez que me pasa? Le doy el golpe final, su ego llega a cero y él me da una crítica y los dos con cero ego y pierdo

Sin título.png

Could you please use English when talking on this forum?
Great job editing though xD

Most people say that mojo is useless (even though i disagree) so why should anyone care about a stupid automatic fight ?? even if you analyze it what do you hope to gain by understanding it's mechanics ?? it's not like you can do anything to affect them, well besides increasing your stats or using some boosters but this is outside the battle.

Edited by Hotless

I analyze the battles so I can understand the mechanics. I believe the creators are still making changes to PvP. At some point Mojo might actually mean something. I want to be ready for when that happens. I enjoy statistics. I can see now that different specialties will require different tactics

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Hotless said:

I have a question for you, why you don't click the skip button like everyone else ??

Do you enjoy wasting your time watching a stupid and automatic battle ??

Even if you skip the fight, the underlying mechanics are still there deciding the outcome. And if they're bugged, then that could mean you're losing fights that perhaps you shouldn't have.

5 hours ago, PlusIon said:

At some point Mojo might actually mean something. I want to be ready for when that happens.

A fair point, but it's currently the extra cash and occasional gift/booster drops that I'm wanting right now.

I'm probably in the minority on the matter, but it's nice to see bugs be worked out when you're trying to enjoy a game. If they decide to lose the attack triangle mechanics, I don't really mind. I just wanna know if them not working could mean they'll do that sometime soon or work to restore them.

• Like 1

what happens when you attack someone in the arena: i attack and the enemy receives 100 damage, then the enemy attacks and i receive 120 damage, then i attack and the enemy receives 140 damage, then the enemy attacks and i receive 160 damage, also sometimes some criticals may happen oh and don't forget the excitement which is useless because the only important stats in a battle are attack and health, all other stats (including defense) are there just to make the pvp battle look more beautiful and look like there's some strategy involved (when in reality there's none) so yeah if you enjoy this back and forth, back and forth then go ahead and watch all those pointless battle animations.

10 minutes ago, Hotless said:

don't forget the excitement which is useless

Excitement is not useless. Once you figure out how fill the bar faster than your opponent, it becomes a major strategy. Couple the orgasm with a crit and it is a battle winner.

well i don't call this strategy, even a noob knows that his items must be the same as his class also you don't "choose" girls in your team, you MUST choose the girl with the highest same stat as your class stat, you can use four random boosters because all of them increase your ego but well whatever all those things are outside the battle so what i am saying is true, all those extra bars like excitmement are useless. Also all this work that the devs have done in all those animations just so we can skip them lol.

I've seen once description of strategy as what happens before you enter battle and tactics is what happens in a battle. This gets a bit more muddy with modern warfare though.

In this case Pluson is correct. Strategy is all the stuff that happens before battle, buying the right items, selecting the right girls, buying stats in the market, offering sacrifices to Chuck Norris etc. Of Tactics the game basically has none.

Also, although strategy is really simple in the game, based on many threads it is apparently not, with even high level people not understanding why they can't win in PvP or in some cases bosses until it is explained to them the fundamental errors they are making. This before the recent rejig of the combat system when things were even simpler. Also it isn't as simple as you make it Hotless because some choices such as buying market stat boasts are in opposition to leveling up girls for more income as they both take in game money. Items don't cost much and good ones don't come around often so they are no brainers to pick up. Also with recent chances the girl choice also isn't straight forward. Do you go with your best three girls for your stat or do you use your Beta and Omega spots to level girls up fast. There is actually a mathematically correct answer although there is some guess work on the percent wins variable. In my case I leave 5 star bunny out to level up Agate as my loss rate is so low, the extra losses are made up for by the 3 and sometimes 4 affection points worth 1200 to 1600ish in cash. Worth the risk of osing and not getting affection to the other two girls or the cash award for winning.

Too long didn't read.

Strategy is the correct term.

The game does have strategy, very simple strategy but still it has it.

• Like 1

my in game ego used to be around 90,000 but today at the start of every battle its about 60,000 im not winning any battles due to it and it seems im the only one affected as every one as at the arena is unaffected by the change. 

shity.png