Did anybody get event girls???

ichigosageda

Yeah. You're right. Sometimes this game really stressful. I've spent so many cobans vs troll. But, what i've got? Just a little money without girls. Random things is not funny at all. I wish we will get drop girls in exact amount fight. For example, every 100 fights or 200 fights to get one drop girl.

I'm very happy, stress-free and getting on with things because (apart from dabbling) I haven't taken part in this event.  What must really annoy people is that, despite my lack of effort, I managed to get Rabbi in two accounts (from about 10 tries each) and managed to pick up that super-sexy weirdo, Venam, in another account.  I've barely tried for Hari since I'm convinced Dark Lord really hates me for some reason - payback for my past successes in stealing his girls no doubt.  Therefore, it's hardly surprising I haven't got her.

yes that is what he did. You figure that people save up 5000+ kobans to do epic, this is for a guaranteed girl, and maybe epic/legendary gear you might be able to use. Some people like myself who haven't progressed far into the game often use the kobans to refresh battle points to try and get event girls, because your sacrificing 5000 kobans for a 100% girl, plus maybe some gear. Others might spend those 5000 kobans on trying to get event girls, which you have an ok chance to get, which is also getting a girl, plus you get money instead of gear (even with dark lord at 5000ish each, that's maybe 500 extra battles x 5000 = minimum money 2,500,000 money you might spend on shop items. On higher maybe grunt that's maybe 3-4 million. So, gear, or money. 

But that's it for me really, all this time trying to get boss drops from world 4 and then 5, its just spinning wheels doing nothing. My monthy card is finished, it was a chore just waiting enough for it to run out. So that's it everyone. You all have fun, hope you get good random luck for the drops. I didn't, so not going to keep on doing zilch each day.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, eolsunder said:

yes that is what he did. You figure that people save up 5000+ kobans to do epic, this is for a guaranteed girl, and maybe epic/legendary gear you might be able to use. Some people like myself who haven't progressed far into the game often use the kobans to refresh battle points to try and get event girls, because your sacrificing 5000 kobans for a 100% girl, plus maybe some gear. Others might spend those 5000 kobans on trying to get event girls, which you have an ok chance to get, which is also getting a girl, plus you get money instead of gear (even with dark lord at 5000ish each, that's maybe 500 extra battles x 5000 = minimum money 2,500,000 money you might spend on shop items. On higher maybe grunt that's maybe 3-4 million. So, gear, or money. 

But that's it for me really, all this time trying to get boss drops from world 4 and then 5, its just spinning wheels doing nothing. My monthy card is finished, it was a chore just waiting enough for it to run out. So that's it everyone. You all have fun, hope you get good random luck for the drops. I didn't, so not going to keep on doing zilch each day.

Goodbye.

Have a good fruitfull life. Hope to join you in a week or two (after meeting/beating Finalmecia) :P

5 hours ago, eolsunder said:

Sad to see you go, but it's never good to keep doing something you get not enough enjoyment from.
I wish you well with the rest of your life.

Hello guys,

I`m so disappointed from this events ... Dark Lord strongly refuse to drop event girl ... no matter how many times I fight him (till now - over 250 ... still nothing) is not worth it to fight him anymore. One of ours members left the game already because of this ... maybe I will be second one. Moderators and Admins constantly repeat - "Don`t stop trying, ... Fight till the end ... pay a money for Kobans and refill your "fight points" ... for WHAT?!? only to spent money ... time ... nerves ... FOR NOTHING?! Where is pleasure from game when you do all day - click "fight button" and click "Buy new kobans" like a robot. They make money from NOTHING ... and gave us NOTHING! I started thinking the main purpose of this game is to change us in useless robots only to press buttons with meaning something to happen ... but this "thing" never comes (in our cases - "GIRLS"). Someone in the beginning of this post said - "It will be better to have strongly formulate fights to win a girl - 200 fights for low lvl vilians, and progressively grow in 20 fights for the others. This will be fair and honest! ... Yes you will be a robot for 1-2 days but in the end you will know for sure you will get a girl! And now you only click and have empty expectations. This sound like a joke from admins!!! Ok guys you joke with us. so is not a problem to stop playing your game for your FUN! Like a people who want to do some game and improving it you must understand ... Without players, your game is meaningless and useless!!! 

Be smart and wise keep your members ... listen their advise!  Pleasing the customer is the MAIN rule of every economy system. 

This time it took me almost four days to get Hari from Dark Lord, and about two more days to get Rabbi from Gruntt (using only my normal combativity points, no refills). So once again it looks like the RNG-god has been merciful to me.

managed to aquire both of them on this account and hari on my nutaku account

rabbi on day 6 after 3 refills and hari on day 7 same goes for my nutaku account on the 7th day i got her since i already had rabbi due to the event with ishtar but it was really annoying how long it took this time

Seems that some people have the same gripes about Dark Lord that I do.  No luck getting Hari, but I haven't tried very hard.  Dark Lord's costume for this event is kinda... weird!  He has a big red scrote and balls under his chin.  Since he's a cock (in the avian sense of the word) I guess having a set of balls beneath his head is entirely appropriate!

I have Bunny's sexy and sophisticated dark sis in this account.  I reckon that milf mum of theirs had her way with a BBC to conceive Rabbi (why am I not surprised!?).  Rabbi's about to get her final upgrade.

So... My thoughts about the event girls. Hari took me about 70-80 fights to get and I was pretty optimistic about Rabbi who... Took me 370 fights to get so it kind of felt like it was half a normal event and half a Superheroes event throwback. Not sure if their drop rates were just that different or was I unlucky, but judging by some comments of people who also took ~400ish fights to get Rabbi it seems that Rabbi had a way tougher drop rate than Hari did... Anyway I don't feel like it's fair to actually have people fight like 450 fights over 7 days since that is basically impossible to do without spending kobans (that I literally had to spend ~2500 on refills to get both girls). I honestly feel like the whole drop system needs to be overhauled, as it feels unfair on people with large harems and bigger levels, since it's harder for us to drop the girls due to our haremsize BUT we get literally nothing to balance that out positively.

meanwhile i got Hari after 20 battles and Rabi after maybe 100 battles... also Silvanus refused to give me any boss girl while bremen gave me 2 girls in the same day.. aha.. seems legit. .the drop sometimes amazes me.. Oh and Grunt is also very stubborn.. he also does not like to share :(

Edited by fgtlord

3 minutes ago, Cierra said:

So... My thoughts about the event girls. Hari took me about 70-80 fights to get and I was pretty optimistic about Rabbi who... Took me 370 fights to get so it kind of felt like it was half a normal event and half a Superheroes event throwback. Not sure if their drop rates were just that different or was I unlucky, but judging by some comments of people who also took ~400ish fights to get Rabbi it seems that Rabbi had a way tougher drop rate than Hari did... Anyway I don't feel like it's fair to actually have people fight like 450 fights over 7 days since that is basically impossible to do without spending kobans (that I literally had to spend ~2500 on refills to get both girls). I honestly feel like the whole drop system needs to be overhauled, as it feels unfair on people with large harems and bigger levels, since it's harder for us to drop the girls due to our haremsize BUT we get literally nothing to balance that out positively.

It was the opposite in my case.  I never did get Hari (probably through lack of effort), but I got Rabbi in two accounts (for the same lack of effort!).  I just wasn't into this revival event and I spent most of my effort upgrading my harem and getting Roko Sensei to a point where he starts paying out well when I beat him.  I was rewarded in another account when Venam dropped.  I didn't spend kobans for any refills and this has never worked for me in the past anyway (Levitya is a case in point - also held by the accursed Dark Lord!).

Dark Lord has always been a problem for me.  He hates me with a passion!  In the events he tenaciously clings on to his captives and refuses to loosen his grip.  I can usually get his girls in full 14 day events, but mostly miss out in these 7 day revivals.

• Sad 1

Man,I'm really pissed right now. Months saving kobans expecting for THIS event aiming to get Bunny's mother and maybe Easter Bunny. What I Got after spent 14580 kobans?? (2x10 pachinko and some single pachinkos) A regular pachinko girl(Yeeey) AND A FUCKING BOSS GIRLS AGAIN!!(IS THE THIRD ONE THAT I GOT ON THE PACHINKO). Obviously that I didn't got any easter revival girl,and now I am poor and as I said...pissed

I'm not necessarily complaining about the game(Even though I'm not so sure about pachinko's priorities(Event pachinko>Event boss>regular pachinko>regular boss)). I Just want to tell everone the big shit that is my luck on this game