Be Their Co-pilot Event

3 minutes ago, Will-Hurt said:

Well, after grinding so much in the last 2 events, I got really lucky this time:

24 for Nuladva (Zero Two);

6 for Lemia

Sem Título3.png

Well done!  You've got both of them to 2 stars each already.  That's good going.    I've only got Lemia so far and she's at her 1st star.  I must say, they seem pretty good.  Is that a pair of horns projecting from Nuladva's forehead?

So far, 0 girls, but I very rarely manage to get a girl in the first day so it's not a surprise.

By the way, can I say, with all due respect, that the home page of this event is probably the... how can I say it... "less pretty" ever?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Well done!  You've got both of them to 2 stars each already.  That's good going.    I've only got Lemia so far and she's at her 1st star.  I must say, they seem pretty good.  Is that a pair of horns projecting from Nuladva's forehead?

Yes, in the anime Zero Two have a pair of horns.

3 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Two stars is typically pretty easy - somewhere around 2000, maybe 2500 affection (my harem's about 45 strong). That and extending their income timer above a measly 40 minutes is enough to justify giving them 2 stars for me as well. I'd put in the 3rd, but that's where we're talking real cash (6500+ aff).

21 minutes ago, Hollo said:

Two stars is typically pretty easy - somewhere around 2000, maybe 2500 affection (my harem's about 45 strong). That and extending their income timer above a measly 40 minutes is enough to justify giving them 2 stars for me as well. I'd put in the 3rd, but that's where we're talking real cash (6500+ aff).

I'm already in that bracket where upgrading to 2 stars takes +5500 and to 3 stars +12000...

Aaaand I am done on my 2nd account.
I got Lemia there as well.

21 minutes ago, Some other guy said:

I know the range is all over the place but on average how many combats does it take for an event girl. I find for normal boss girls it for me at least takes about 700 but I don't do events much at all.

Most of the events I have no trouble getting both girls.
I think that on average it takes me just over a week to get them both.
Some events I get them both fast, some events it takes forever, and in some cases I don't get one or either of the girls.
For that last category there are the revivals.

After fighting about 10 days to get Hildr in the last event I had some really good results here.

I started this event with a full clip of 20 fights. 7 fights against Grunt and Lemia dropped! 6 fights later against Dark Lord, Nuladva dropped! No drop against Sensei in the last 7 fights too though :p.

Seriously, super good luck that I haven't ever had before. I've got them both to 1-star already. 3 stars will take a minute as they are girls 79 and 80 respectively.

Good luck everyone!

Oh happy happy! Joy joy!  (to quote a certain blue cartoon cat)  Dark Lord and I have come to an 'arrangement'.  As a consequence he gave up Nuladva after only 4 tries.  So in this account I have both girls.  Interesting, though, that I have had no luck so far in my other accounts after 40 tries each.

Progress to date:  Accounts #1-3 against Gruntt: no luck so far and 60 tries each.  Account #4 against Gruntt 50 tries and DL 10 tries:  no luck as yet.  Account #5 (this account): both girls.  Account #6 against Gruntt 60 tries: no luck as yet.  Nor have I had any luck with regular random drops in account #5 since I returned to Bremen and Finalmecia.

I shall battle on!  At least I've been able to battle Bremen for 21.5k per win and Finalmecia for 17.6k (so far) per win in this account.  I'm trying to level her up as fast as possible while mindful of the need to recover my reserves to upgrade the latest hot two additions to my harem.  I now need about 500 aff each to take them to their 2nd stars.  Samane will have to wait yet again.

It's a bummer not having been successful in account #6 so far.  I need just one more to bring my harem up to 70 girls and I'm a little impatient.  I have Rabbi, though, from the last event and I've fully upgraded her, so I can't afford to be too miserable, especially since I got her without even trying (5 battles).  I began trying for her only after I managed to upgrade Princess Noemy to her 5th star and I had virtually boycotted the last event.  I want to level her up ASAP to see what her stats are and whether they compare with her secretary version's.

Just another interesting observation.  In only one account is Gruntt fully levelled up (of the remainder, one only a third of the way and the rest half way), whereas Dark Lord has been maxed out in all accounts for what seems an eternity.  This indicates how often I've battled DL compared with Gruntt and how relatively easily I've got Gruntt's girls.  As I said earlier, Dark Lord seems to really hate me.  He got conned into giving up Nuradva, but I fear he may not make the same mistake again.

5 minutes ago, yoyowhan said:

All those 5 girls are in the epic pachinko.

If I can't get 2 boss girl in time.Should I play 10 pachinko or skip it?I don't want to get boss girl from pachinko.

It's a tricky decision.  You can get no more than one girl in 10 play, but you might conceivably get two or more girls in 10 separate plays (I have... 3 times: once, three girls from 10 single plays and twice, two girls from 10 single plays).  Yes, you could pick one of the boss girls up in a 10 play, but you could also get that super-hot girl in purple latex, or the other two equally smouldering sexpots you may prefer.  On the other hand, as a newbie you will have lots of regular boss girls yet to collect and all the ones you haven't collected yet are in Epic Pachinko as well, so you could just as easily pick them up in EP, as well as the exclusive EP-only regulars, like Shao or Lupa.

From my experience, there seems to be a slightly greater chance of getting event girls (especially EP event exclusives), but I've got just as many regular boss girls I hadn't yet picked up in battle as well as a number of regular EP exclusives (I have Shao in 3 of my 6 accounts!).

It's up to you, but don't count on getting the event girls.  Leave it to the last minute anyway to give yourself a chance to get them by random drops.  People are usually successful getting both within the 14 days of an event.  Leave EP to try for girls obtainable only from this source.  You'd kick yourself if you got one of the random drop event girls from EP when you still had a lot of chances left to try for them by battling Dark Lord or Gruntt for free.

Well,I only count for playing EP to get the other 3 event girls.If I got the other 2 boss girls.Can I have 100% chance to get 1 of the other 3 girls playing EP with 5400 kobans ?

BTW,there is no event appeared twice.Right?

I hope to get more harem to raise them to increase my income.Privary 5 star girls are too expensive to upgrade.

On 5/1/2018 at 6:56 AM, sawyer said:

first battle got nuladva so happy 😍 now for second girl let's see how many battles to get second girl

IMG_7541.PNG

GG to you! :)

On 5/1/2018 at 9:56 AM, Chthugha said:

oh you guys are going to hate me again...

got Lemia after 12 tries on my main account on Nutaku.
got Nuladva after 4 tries on my second account here.

Don't know about others, but I do! That's quite lucky... Tell us your secrets :D

On 5/1/2018 at 12:57 PM, Tenou said:

Nuladva in seven tries.

Lemia in nine:

:o you as well, tell us your secrets :D

Jessie Kinkoid