After orgasm, beta calculates backwards

So now I've tested, and videorecorded it. I hit my opponent with an orgasm before his, so I have my beta in play while he only has his alpha. He still deals the same amount of damage to me as before my orgasm (my defense hasn't gone up, despite having both alpha and beta vs only alpha). And to add to that i deal LESS damage to my opponent, despite having both alpha and beta vs only alpha. I'm assuming this is a bug.

I think When the Betas are added there is a formula error as well. How would it be best to share the recording? Post it here? I suppose I could just copy the top part of the screen. Then post the stats. I will try a little later today for a good example of a fight.

Edited by PlusIon

7 minutes ago, PlusIon said:

I think When the Betas are added there is a formula error as well. How would it be best to share the recording? Post it here? I suppose I could just copy the top part of the screen. Then post the stats. I will try a little later today for a good example of a fight.

you are on the discord server as well.
PM the video recording to him with an explanation of what's going wrong in your eyes.

I have the video, Who should I PM?

For those that don't understand I will put it all down as text:

My Battle Team with Charm Stats:
Alpha    Abrael    902.5
Beta    Semane    440.0
Omega    Mary    380.0

My Defense against Hardcore: 2100 - 3166
My Attack: 12135 - 13201

Opponents Team with Hardcore stats
Alpha    1083
Beta    855
Omega    498.8

Opponents Defense against Charm: 2491 - 4251
Opponents attack: 10159 - 11919

During the first stage I have the position bonus so my initial attack is 12135 * 1.05 = 12741

Battle Progression:
Attack 01: 12741 - 2491 = 10,250
Defence 01: 10159 - 2100 = 8,059
Attack 02: 12741 - 2491 = 10,250
Defence 02: 10159 - 2100 = 8,059
Attack 03: 12741 - 2491 = 10,250
Defence 03: 10159 - 2100 = 8,059
Attack 04: Orgasm! 12741 * 1.5 - 2491 = 16,621 My Beta enters the fight & Position is changed
Defence 04: 10159 - 2100 = 8,059 

Attack 05: 8719 ????

*** Now I have a Beta girl to add to my attack power but my opponent has no added defense so my next attack should be more than 9644 but that is not what I see. ***

*** Should my beta have had some effect during the round 4 defensive? ***

Edited by PlusIon

2 hours ago, PlusIon said:

I have the video, Who should I PM?

*** Should my beta have had some effect during the round 4 defensive? ***

Kaos is the member of Kinkoid team on Discord that you should PM, and Chthugha goes by DrQuatsch on Discord.

• 2 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, PlusIon said:

Not with last weeks patch, no. 

It is very easy to see though. During battle your attack when your Beta enters, it is lower than when before your beta entered. This is before your opponent has orgasmed.

well, I cannot check that, because my beta and my opponents beta enter the battle in consecutive turns without exception.

il y a 49 minutes, Chthugha a dit :

well, I cannot check that, because my beta and my opponents beta enter the battle in consecutive turns without exception.

Easy to change, just put a very weak girl in alpha, you'll see instantly the change... (before your very speedy defeat, though...)

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

You would need to put an alpha in place that has a low excitement level so you can orgasm faster. But if you trust me, it is not fixed yet.

So I went back to my battles today and focused on the fights.  If I orgasm before my opponent, my beta attack is lower than when it is just my Alpha attack. Then when my opponent orgasms and is joined by the opposing beta, my beta attack stays the same as from before when the opponent's beta joined the battle. So I think they have the visuals correct of the girls joining in the fight, but they have never changed the actual numerical calculations of what happens.