Combativity never goes down error

Hi,

I've noticed that my combativity never goes down and didn't realize it was a bug until today.  I was wondering why I was battling so much more than others.  I'm not sure when the bug happened but I think it was a reward from the daily reward.  Anyways, if a reward increases combativity greater than your max, the combativity never goes down.

Cheers

Edited by SDragon

Need to move the thread from Support and Bug Report to F.A.Q., or wherever the Guide For Noobs is :P

Edited by Blain
not sure where noob guide is in forum, or if it even exists
  • Haha 1

Capital Punishment?!?  Ack!!   Ya, that's why I wanted to bring it up, so that I don't put in all the time and then find out that my account was deleted because they found out and thought I was abusing the bug intentionally.  

If combativity points is supposed to mirror your level, then the bug occurred when I got to level 14 as my points show (17/13), so I guess it froze at level 13 and once it got higher than max, it never dropped again.

Edited by SDragon

you should definitely report this to the devs.
players have been punished in the past for abusing a bug when they knew about it being a bug (that was ages ago already xD)

best way to bring it to their attention is by sending a mail to contact-hh@hentaiheroes.com.

1 minute ago, SDragon said:

Oh, thanks, I thought they read these forums, but I guess not.

What internet browser did you use when this happened and did you try logging out and back in to to the game to see if it went back to normal?

1 minute ago, natstar said:

What internet browser did you use when this happened and did you try logging out and back in to to the game to see if it went back to normal?

Ya, I've done history clearing, logging in and out, etc.  I'm using Chrome in incognito mode.

Just now, SDragon said:

Ya, I've done history clearing, logging in and out, etc.  I'm using Chrome in incognito mode.

It must be a new bug then because I never had that problem before when going over 20 points.
I hope that they fix it soon for you so that you can play normally again.

13 minutes ago, SDragon said:

Oh, thanks, I thought they read these forums, but I guess not.

If this forum supported having a favorite quote in our profiles, I would have just found mine

Thank you good sir, I award you the internet for the day

8 hours ago, SDragon said:

Capital Punishment?!?  Ack!!   Ya, that's why I wanted to bring it up, so that I don't put in all the time and then find out that my account was deleted because they found out and thought I was abusing the bug intentionally.  

If combativity points is supposed to mirror your level, then the bug occurred when I got to level 14 as my points show (17/13), so I guess it froze at level 13 and once it got higher than max, it never dropped again.

Is this your player game account?
image.thumb.png.d42d4de6f2fc546bde13735252e2db29.png