Epic Pachinko x 10 only gives 1 girl?

So, I put down and bought some Koban specifically during this current event to roll times 10 on the epic pachinko expecting to get a decent number of girls since the large majority of prizes ATM are girls from previous events (having only recently started within the past 3 weeks or so) so I rolled and to my surprise I only got 1 girl....  While I do know that 1 girl for a epic 10 roll is guaranteed what is not specified is the fact that it is the only girl you will get in that roll....  I do realize that RNG can be harsh so I gave it another shot only to be once again shut down with only 1 girl.  Since I had a few Koban left I made 2-3 extra rolls, low and behold with those rolls I managed to get another girl....   So my question/complaint here is are you only able to ever get 1 girl every time you roll 10 which is IMHO bullshit? 

It is nice to get that 1 guaranteed but if that is all I will get then it is hardly worth it I think I might just go and do 10 individual rolls I will probably get more out of it.

• Like 1

You spin the 10x that grands you a guaranteed girl, in compensation you lose the chance of obtaining more then 1 girl.
You spin the 1x that grands you a random thing, in compensation you can get lucky or screwed by the risk of no girls or gaining girls.

If the 10x spin gave more then 1 girl, then there is no point in making singles, no risk no benefit.

• Like 1

Citation

If the 10x spin gave more then 1 girl, then there is no point in making singles, no risk no benefit.

It's pretty hard to guess, as this is not how the other pachinko works.

The famous "1 Rare equipment guaranteed" does not limit you to gain only 1 rare equiment.

On 21/07/2017 at 10:06 AM, Shidou said:

There has always been a wording inconsistency, since Great Pachinko has a different behaviour from Epic Pachinko for 10x play.

Devs should really consider either making Great Pachinko to have the same behaviour or reword the text used for Epic Pachinko.

Because no one will be able to figure out from the text alone unless they play it several times or come into the forum to check.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JL95 said:

Because no one will be able to figure out from the text alone unless they play it several times

No, if they play it one time they will understand because the way the prizes are presented makes it clear.

1 hour ago, Wizz said:

No, if they play it one time they will understand because the way the prizes are presented makes it clear.

You will still need to play it at least one time to know, which is actually a fair bit of kobans since it's 10x games in one click.

Arguably, you can say that it's the same with Great Pachinko. However, Great Pachinko costs less to play (as long as you have the in-game money), and is deceptive for players who have NEVER played 10x Epic before.

On another note, it isn't hard for this to be mentioned in the Pachinko tutorial too. If anyone skips the tutorial, then that's their problem.

23 minutes ago, pooplool said:

no but i did spin about 3-7 times and i still didn't get a girl

OP reports something he probably assumes a bug and asks for other people with same experiences and you bring up random RNG that has nothing to do with this issue....... ( ' - ')

wat.gif.3ef9a810c94e0ca16282f051f9f0cae7.gif

42 minutes ago, jordy said:

Its not about RNG, it says 1 girl guaranteed so if you do the x10 one you should get a girl and i got non so something is wrong. 

What is wrong are your reading skills. Sorry but there is no nice way to say it

Edited by Wizz

11 hours ago, jordy said:

is anyone else having this problem i spent 5400 Kobans on the Epic Pachinko game and got no new girls when i says 1 guaranteed. 

You might have done great pachinko you get no girl from that even with plus 10

30 minutes ago, natstar said:

You might have done great pachinko you get no girl from that even with plus 10

11 hours ago, jordy said:

i spent 5400 Kobans on the Epic Pachinko

Dont you think you notice when you lose 5400kobans? ( ' - ')

• 3 weeks later...

The answer is you get 1 girl every time from doing the 10 epics in one go and only one girl or you can do single games and have the chance of getting 10 girls or no girls by playing 10 single games the choice is yours early on doing single games is better but later on when you have most of the girls the epic 10 game is better