Ego

Newbie999

Ego depends on two things:
1. your endurance
2. alpha girl's stat of your specialty.

The second one is quite easy: the stronger the girl is in your specialty, the higher your ego boost will be.
You want to increase the level (xp) and amount of stars (affection) of the girl to make her stronger.

The best way to increase your endurance is by increasing your specialty. You'll get 5 endurance for every point in your main stat (specialty).

• Like 1

il y a 29 minutes, PlusIon a dit :

The more levels you gain for the girls has a decreasing effect after a total of 50 levels. After 2500 total levels it is less than a full point of endurance per 1 girl level

It's not exactly hw it works, the formula for your harem ego boost is : (square root of your total harem lvls) times 50. 

(which means with a harem of 7000 lvls, i get a boost of 4000 ego, a tiny fragment of my 84 000 total... yet it did cost an arm and a leg to buy all these books...)

• Like 1

I guess I did not explain myself clearly. You are correct with the formula. I was trying to explain the threshold of why your 7000 levels does not add 7000 to your endurance. 

2500 levels = SQRT(2500) * 50 = 2500 endurance points : at this point it is 1 level = 1 endurance point

At 1 Level = SQRT(1) * 50 = 50 endurance points : so from levels 1-2500 your average gain is 1 endurance point per Harem Level.

I did indeed have a typo though. The decreasing effect starts at 250 levels. This is where moving from 250-251 only nets you 1 endurance point instead of multiple points. 

• Like 1