Permanent Epic Pachinko Legenday Girls

Jack_HH

it is planned to implement haremette's rarity on the upcoming Harem Version 2, and according to the provided list, one Epic Pachinko girl from each event is going to be legendary, plus the ones earned from legendary days. But what about the permanent epic pachinko ones? Contrary to the Event Epic Pachinko, Permanent Epic Pachinko is Epic only.

Now, Epic Pachinko is already frustrating as it is: A player is trying to get an event girl that only comes once a year, and ends up with 4 or 5 permanent girls after spending all his/her kobans. Do we want to make it even more frustrating so players won't only lose the chance to get an event girl while getting the permanent ones, but they also lose the chance to get a legendary girl?

Introducing a group of legendary girls to the permanent Epic Pachinko (one for each class) would increase the perceived value of the permanent girls, and it would make the experience of getting one less frustrating, and in some occasions, even positive.  

I have a question, I'm not sure if I got it right. In the Epic Pachinko game I should get one girl and also one gift? or just one of these options? cause when I play it, always get just a gift...thank you

Edited by neffertity

On any pachinko, on the "1 game" option, you get one single item: that item can be a piece of equipment, a gift, and, on epic pachinko, you get around 10% chance to get a girl. But you only get one item.

On Epic pachinko "10 games option", you get a guaranteed girl (only one), and an assortment of 9 pieces of different items.

1 hour ago, neffertity said:

I have a question, I'm not sure if I got it right. In the Epic Pachinko game I should get one girl and also one gift? or just one of these options? cause when I play it, always get just a gift...thank you

Just a slight addition to Jack_HH's reply. x10 Epic Pachinko the 9 pieces of equipment 1 of them is guaranteed to be a legendary item too. So x10 EP gives you 1 girl and only 1 at 100% drop and 1 purple legendary item. the other 8 items can be any combination of item drop, including multiple legendary items.

• Like 2