Custom Hentai Heroes Girl

Never posted here before first time so sorry if I posted this in the wrong place. Is there any chance of paying for a custom made hentai heroes girl for a persons specific harem? I do not care if it has base stats or anything. I just wonder if I were to take the time and make my own desire come alive as per this sights specs is it a possibility? This would keep me playing and if money what is needed I wonder what the cost would be....

• Like 1

Not a patreon myself. From what I read on Discord, the top tier patreons used to be able to get a custom drawn girl. This has been stopped, because of the workload the artists have to deal with.

New girls for the new events, their poses and affection scenes 

New Town backgrounds for the new events

14 new scenes for the 14 daily missions in the new events

Scenes for the scrolls in Heroes University

New ads for the game 

Plus whatever improvements are in the pipeline that needs new artwork, like the Harem Affection V2 and the Tower Leagues

The artists of Kinkoid are the rockstars of this game. A custom girl from them would be fantastic! Unfortunately, that's going to remain a fantasy for the foreseeable future

• Like 1

All that said, IF you were to submit your desired suggestions, there is a CHANCE, however remote, she might get adopted. Or maybe they'll tell you your desired girl is already in the plans.

All I know is, if you DON'T submit a request/suggestion, the chance of the Devs picking her become much much much lower.

• Like 1