Market legendary gifts

Fucker

Can you increase the rate of legendary gifts in the market? Or better can you remove all non legendary gifts from the market after a specified level? (for example level 100).

It's annoyng to get twice a day only epic gifts. I need more legendary ones. Thanks

the only thing that influences the affection item rarity in the market is the number of girls you have. seeing you complaining of too few legendary and/or epic only items i assume you already reached the highest possible rarity distribution. you will have to live with it - we all have to. if you wanted to make a suggestion you should prolly move to the suggestions subforum.

3 hours ago, Fucker said:

Can you increase the rate of legendary gifts in the market? Or better can you remove all non legendary gifts from the market after a specified level? (for example level 100).

It's annoyng to get twice a day only epic gifts. I need more legendary ones. Thanks

After 40 girls the number of legendary items increases as mentioned above.

Your request is a bad idea. Sure you get more legendary items, but so does everyone else. You are not only no further ahead in the PvP arms race but legendary items are much much more expensive than epic items so you have less resources to level up all your girls to 3 and 5 stars.

Technically speaking, if they removed all legendary items we would be better off, except for those whales spending several hundred bucks a month on the game.

7 hours ago, casey said:

It seems to me the only legendary gifts made available to me are for affection items

It would be nice if some legendary battle equipment that I could use would come on to the market

legendary equipment can be in the market. it is just extremely rare.

14 minutes ago, Habi said:

legendary equipment can be in the market. it is just extremely rare.

Got one, Still using it. Take about 60 or 70 levels for Epics to catch up. I've found another one in the past 50 odd levels but it was outside of my class, and a rainbow or 2.

On 5/20/2018 at 3:51 PM, Some other guy said:

After 40 girls the number of legendary items increases as mentioned above.

Your request is a bad idea. Sure you get more legendary items, but so does everyone else. You are not only no further ahead in the PvP arms race but legendary items are much much more expensive than epic items so you have less resources to level up all your girls to 3 and 5 stars.

Technically speaking, if they removed all legendary items we would be better off, except for those whales spending several hundred bucks a month on the game.

I disagree when it takes 30-40000 affection points to get a harem member from 4 stars to 5 it would take an inordinate length of time if you couldn't purchase 

legendary affection items

Except for the 3 euros a month to get my 60 daily Kobans ration

and just as importantly collect my harem's earnings without spending 12 Kobans to do it I do not

spend any real world money on this  game. 

From various sources I estimate my daily revenues are between $2-3 million game dollars this is adequate enough for me to progress through this game at a reasonable rate

As for the pvp part,  i concur.

3 hours ago, casey said:

I disagree when it takes 30-40000 affection points to get a harem member from 4 stars to 5 it would take an inordinate length of time if you couldn't purchase 

With daily mission items, PvP affection [it adds up if you play a lot] and dropped affection items from PvP, I find I usually hit affection before I have the required money myself. I usually have to fight the urge to buy affection items. Might be something to do with maxing out my stats on the market, trying for kobans on cash based missions if not too costly and keeping up with XP for girls which is getting expensive.

Edited by Some other guy