Legendary items Nerf

Hi there,

I'm lvl 210, my items lvl are between 122 & 176. The thing is, i have higher stats in those compared to the  lvl +200 items on the market or dropped on Epic Pachinkos.

I'm just wondering if the legendary items (or other categories) got nerfed after the "energy update". I dont remember reading something about this in the patch notes.

Thanks for reading & thanks for your Feedback

Edited by SerialLover

Rainbow Legendary were nerfed. The devs simply made them too strong for the patches and updates that followed, after they decided to overhaul the game. After you level up approximately 70 levels, the Rainbow Legendary you encounter should start to be better than your current ones. Marginally better, but that's when the improvement happens

All other gear was not affected, including mono stat Legendary

Hello,

The topic was moved to Announcements 
> QA questions sessions.

It's the best place for questions like this.

Jessie Kinkoid

16 minutes ago, Blain said:

Rainbow Legendary were nerfed. The devs simply made them too strong for the patches and updates that followed, after they decided to overhaul the game. After you level up approximately 70 levels, the Rainbow Legendary you encounter should start to be better than your current ones. Marginally better, but that's when the improvement happens

All other gear was not affected, including mono stat Legendary

mono-stat legendary was nerfed as well.
there are still level 240 players with level 168 mono-stat legendaries, because they are stronger.

to be short: all legendary gear has been nerfed.

Le 21/05/2018 à 13:28, Chthugha a dit :

mono-stat legendary was nerfed as well.
there are still level 240 players with level 168 mono-stat legendaries, because they are stronger.

to be short: all legendary gear has been nerfed.

So to make things shorter, we are stuck with low lvl  items for the rest of the adventure. Lvl 300-400 if we reach it one day will destroy us cause they own old items so we cant reach them. I dont understand the point of nerfing items since anyone can get them on market or pachinkos. They have to rework the system

21 minutes ago, SerialLover said:

So to make things shorter, we are stuck with low lvl  items for the rest of the adventure. Lvl 300-400 if we reach it one day will destroy us cause they own old items so we cant reach them. I dont understand the point of nerfing items since anyone can get them on market or pachinkos. They have to rework the system

That's not true. Items scale in strength with level (and the level you obtain them at is the level you are at the time), so eventually those old items are outgrown. I have an old level 164 legendary mono stat, it'll be "replacable" before I go over level 240, let alone before we go into the 300s. They've taken a fair while to outgrow, but we have gotten there.

Il y a 6 heures, GeorgeMTO a dit :

That's not true. Items scale in strength with level (and the level you obtain them at is the level you are at the time), so eventually those old items are outgrown. I have an old level 164 legendary mono stat, it'll be "replacable" before I go over level 240, let alone before we go into the 300s. They've taken a fair while to outgrow, but we have gotten there.

I think you didnt get my point. 

Old lvl 400 item > New lvl 400 item

Im running legendary mono stat lvl 122 with higher stats than a legendary mono stat lvl 170. Im lvl 210 and all items on the market have lower stats than the one taken before the nerf...

Old lvl 400 items don't exist and never will, at the moment the player with the highest level is Fran (lvl 285) and obviously he had a lower level when they nerfed the items.

Edited by Daniele

4 hours ago, SerialLover said:

I think you didnt get my point. 

Old lvl 400 item > New lvl 400 item

Im running legendary mono stat lvl 122 with higher stats than a legendary mono stat lvl 170. Im lvl 210 and all items on the market have lower stats than the one taken before the nerf...

Except the highest level in the game at the time of the change was maybe in the low 200s? (not certain of this). By the time we get near 400, we'll have stronger stuff than all those old equips (depending on the exact highest level old legendary equip in the game maybe epics will be weaker). As Daniele said, no one HAS any old 400 legendaries, so it doesn't matter that they're theoretically stronger.