Gone boosters

darkone

Hello. About 3:00 GMT+4 26.05 I used 4 EPIC boosters in the market (Ginseng root, Jujubes, Chrolella and Cordyceps) and nothing going on. The quantity of items decreased, but they were not applied. Logout and login the game has no affect. I tried again and everithing turned out, but I have lost some of boosters on my first try.

A couple of days ago, something very similar happened to me while applying affection items.  I clicked on an affection item 3 times.  Each time the affection item quantity decreased, but the affection was NOT applied to the girl (I didn't notice until the third one that her affection was not increasing).  I refreshed/restarted.  The items were gone, no affection applied.  I tried again with a low level affection item and everything was fine from that point on.  I don't expect any compensation (although I was pretty pissed at the time - those were not low level items), but worth looking into if this kind of bug is continuing to occur.  Infrequently, this kind of thing is unfortunate and annoying, but if it happens a lot it could be game breaking.

11 minutes ago, darkone said:

Hello. About 3:00 GMT+4 26.05 I used 4 EPIC boosters in the market (Ginseng root, Jujubes, Chrolella and Cordyceps) and nothing going on. The quantity of items decreased, but they were not applied. Logout and login the game has no affect. I tried again and everithing turned out, but I have lost some of boosters on my first try.

Sorry to hear that. Hope the devs can fix that for you.

Unfortunately, the devs don't work on weekends, so you're going to have to wait until Monday before they read your bug report. I'd advise also posting this in their Discord channel https://discordapp.com/invite/UBCZNMB under #game-bugs-report with a ping for @Kaos-Kinkoid. Be prepared to send your player ID number in a pm if he asks for it.

Edited by Blain
added link to Discord