Forum login bug

mrttao

Most days when I try to go to the forums, it doesn't recognize me as being logged in. I click on login and it just forwards me to the harem heroes game page (where I am already logged in). then I reopen the forum and i am still not logged in. Repeatedly trying to no avail.

It is really hit and miss, some days I can't get into the forum all day, other days I easily get in. And I have no recourse on such days except for just giving up and hoping the next day I am able to login.

Edited by mrttao

When this happens, you should remove the hentaiheroes cookie (or just all cookies), and then refresh.
You will then have to login into hentaiheroes again, and after that you can go to the forum through the game and be logged in.

My experience is that this happens to people who almost never clear the history of their browser and people logging in into the game on multiple devices.

34 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

When this happens, you should remove the hentaiheroes cookie (or just all cookies), and then refresh.
You will then have to login into hentaiheroes again, and after that you can go to the forum through the game and be logged in.

My experience is that this happens to people who almost never clear the history of their browser and people logging in into the game on multiple devices.

Thank you. I indeed never clean up cookies. I also never logout from my home PC, and have a laptop I sometimes log in from when i am away from my PC. I will use this workaround next time it happens.

Surely though there is a way to make the forum recognize this issue and tell you to redo the cookie? The nutaku version notifies me on occasion that it has to recreate the cookie, then it does so.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It feels like the bug got a workaround / solution / change:

now the situation is:

I start playing on mobile phone. If I switch to PC, I have to login.

on PC it keeps running, I refresh page on mobile: need to relogin.

If I do so and switch back to PC, there I got logged out in the meanwhile. Playing in Firefox and opening Opera there works right now on same PC, so somewhat Cookie sharing or device recognition.