i need some help

I wish there was some advice to give you, but nothing can be done to make any world boss give up his girls. It's just pure luck, and it requires patience to get his girls.

I've been fighting Roko Sensei in the newest world. 1,176 times I've fought him. I still haven't gotten 1 girl from him yet. But 1 day, I will. I know I will.

Keep trying, and some day you will get her. And you will be soooooooooooo happy when you do. But if you give up, you will never get her.

thank you oh and i really like the new things that you all make for the game. ive been playing henati heros for along time and its my favorite game to play.i hope you guys make more new things for the game in the futuer. ps. you guys are really cool. sincerlly sean cooper.

On 28/05/2018 at 2:35 AM, AshKetchum said:

thank you oh and i really like the new things that you all make for the game. ive been playing henati heros for along time and its my favorite game to play.i hope you guys make more new things for the game in the futuer. ps. you guys are really cool. sincerlly sean cooper.

Your english is bad as your drop rates.

On ‎5‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 8:52 PM, AshKetchum said:

i need some advice im having troubling getting the boss in the magical forest to random drop the great fairy does anyone have any advice they can give me .

I tried bribing him but he  wasn't interested, he said " I rather have the girl than money" go figure.

just keep beating him up and maybe he will get tired and give her up to you9_9

Be me. Fight the forest boss once. He drops a girl. Fight him again. Second girl dropped. Ridiculous luck. Don't call shenanigans and fight him a third time. Drops a girl again. It's not a bug when you have luck. Only advice I can give is to play less. It's basically gambling and gambling is rigged to not pay out when you're trapped/engaged already. Try only fighting bosses with full energy.