fix the Err HH_1 error !!!!!!!!

spheedy

How hard can it be to just allow us to PLAY !...it has been more then 5 months , every god dam day i need 10-15 minutes , every 30 minutes , to be able to complete  3 fights that should take 10 seconds !!!!!  Why is it so hard to just fix your game and let us play normally without having to refresh and refresh and click and wait every second for the game to work proper !!.

You make it impossible to get event girls , i got no girls last 3 events on nutaku,, i got 0 legendary on both legendary events, this event 0 girls in 6 days both in HH and nutaku ,  and on top of that i have to  wait 5 minutes for 1 click to work every 30 minutes !!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, vampirash said:

How hard can it be to just allow us to PLAY !...it has been more then 5 months , every god dam day i need 10-15 minutes , every 30 minutes , to be able to complete  3 fights that should take 10 seconds !!!!!  Why is it so hard to just fix your game and let us play normally without having to refresh and refresh and click and wait every second for the game to work proper !!.

You make it impossible to get event girls , i got no girls last 3 events on nutaku,, i got 0 legendary on both legendary events, this event 0 girls in 6 days both in HH and nutaku ,  and on top of that i have to  wait 5 minutes for 1 click to work every 30 minutes !!!

All valid points of criticism.

I will say that my HH_1 error issue has been substantially improved by changing browsers.  I use Microsoft Edge exclusively for the game and have had almost 100% improvement compared to using Firefox, which is also my primary web surfing browser.

i got 1gb connection an high end pc , never had issue with any online game,  ping is flawless no loss packs, i event tested trace root in both version of the games  during  this errors and off , and the connection is the same. I even changed windows 7 to win 10 , same thing, i change mozilla to chrome and it's the same thing.  i do not have other browsers.

I'm not asking more then to be able to play the game , why do i have to go through all this..just to play the game in a normal way..and why don't they fix their mistakes instead on focusing on grabbing the money, maybe get the game work first?

I'm afraid, you'll have to learn to live with it, then. The real fixes for 503 are all server-sided and require money and/or optimizing of the code. The mere reduction of the amount of requests might already help. For example, currently 'onresize()' triggers a XHR (for the screen ratio). Albeit these requests are tiny, they nonetheless have to be processed by the server (service). In theory, one could run a 'mechanical' DOS attack by attaching a mobile device to a fan or the hub of a wheel :D

It seems to be an issue with newer versions of Firefox.

Today when I turned my PC on I noticed that it forcefully installed the latest update of Firefox and the exact same problem started happening to me. I have never had any "HH_1 error" issues before updating.

This does not only affect my Firefox but also my old Internet Explorer.

For example: When it freezes/loses connection on my Firefox, it also loses connection on my Internet Explorer.

If I don't do anything on Hentai Heroes on my Firefox, my Internet Explorer version works just fine.

I downgraded to an old Firefox build and the issue has completely vanished for me. It seems that something in Firefox's newer builds is causing this problem.