Any idea when we could expect the charm legendary girl?

That is a bit longer than expected. Was thinking of saving some affection and money, but that would be way too much hoarding. :) 

Well, it's both bad and good. I wish I could get her sooner and the girls I get by then may lower my chance of getting her. On the other hand, I can collect more Kobans for refills.

1 hour ago, sentinel003 said:

That is a bit longer than expected. Was thinking of saving some affection and money, but that would be way too much hoarding. :) 

Well, it's both bad and good. I wish I could get her sooner and the girls I get by then may lower my chance of getting her. On the other hand, I can collect more Kobans for refills.

Saving affection and money may or may not be a good idea, depending on what your pvp pool looks like.  If you are winning a lot without her, then spending your affection/money to upgrade your current harem will be more profitable in the long run (since you won't really gain a lot of additional cash or items after she joins your team).  However, if your pvp wins will increase dramatically by adding a higher-tiered legendary girl, it might make more sense to wait.  Remember, you will need over 85,000 affection and $34,000,000 to get her to 5 stars.  That kind of scratch doesn't just magically appear in your wallet, it takes time to acquire.

The girls you get before then will have absolutely no impact on your chances of getting her.

Collecting more kobans for refills is all you can do, although even that doesn't necessarily increase your odds of winning or put you closing to a successful drop.  It ust gives you more quarters to put in the slot machine.  Good luck!!!

• 2 weeks later...