Mission Art In Prehistoric Girls

Yamamura

The Mission art on "Past Day N° 8" had to of been the best I've seen in a long time. I know not many actually care about looking a lot into the missions and just wants what is at the end, but know that for the little time I have with it, I care! 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Yamamura said:

The Mission art on "Past Day N° 8" had to of been the best I've seen in a long time. I know not many actually care about looking a lot into the missions and just wants what is at the end, but know that for the little time I have with it, I care! 

I for one do care.
In the mission Inspect the new swinging club it was written Juliette even though it's Red Battler in the image.
So I pointed that out & it should be fixed now.

Salute

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

I know not many actually care

False ;)

but know that for the little time I have with it, I care!

That's the saddest thing about the missions during an event … after you finished them there's no way to see them again. I sometimes wish that there would be the possibility to review them after you've done them (similar to the affection scenes), at least as long as the event lasts. Maybe by clicking on the corresponding day on the events dropdown in activities … that would be really nice.

6 hours ago, dsfs said:

False ;)

That's the saddest thing about the missions during an event … after you finished them there's no way to see them again. I sometimes wish that there would be the possibility to review them after you've done them (similar to the affection scenes), at least as long as the event lasts. Maybe by clicking on the corresponding day on the events dropdown in activities … that would be really nice.

If you want you can see them again on the wiki:

https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Events

• Thanks 2