Whats the longest you've had to wait for an item upgrade?

mark121212

Hi there,

Just wondering how long you guys have had to wait for an upgrade for each item. Every time a single stat epic hardcore item is available I buy it, even if its an upgrade of like 10 skill points.... every little helps :)

I pretty much get all three shop refreshes (once every 8 hours) and usually the level up refresh every day so that's four refreshes every day, and I still have an item that's 43 levels below me. Assuming 4 shop refreshes every day that's around 160 shop refreshes :o

I remember when I was around level 100, I had a full set of epic items within 3 levels of me.

This isn't a complaint by the way, I love the game, I'm just wondering how long is normal to wait.

5b1d25f23cc86_2018-06-1014_13_00-HentaiHeroes.thumb.jpg.fe9b1b0c2d23925e691211ced8b14e1f.jpg

Where are all the epic single stat hardcore pet items? xD

I have no idea, i play this game for like 6 months already with 3 accounts no less and i never really searched for upgrades intentionally, anyway just to give you my numbers, on hentai heroes my lowest item is 40lvls lower than myself, on gay harem my lowest item is 30lvls lower than myself and on harem heroes my lowest item is 45lvls lower than myself.

I buy an upgrade maybe once every 2-4 weeks, I'd guess. I'm level 207 right now, and all my items are around the 190 mark. However, they're mostly rewards for events.

My algorithm is to buy an item if it's at least a 10% upgrade over what I currently have. This reliably requires it to be an orange or purple. Purples are especially exciting - they typically mean I won't have to upgrade that slot for a good 50 levels or more.

On 2018-06-13 at 1:01 PM, mark121212 said:

Hehe, going off Houghten's reply I suppose I'll just have to be more patient then.

Finally saw a legendary single stat item in the market......

.....and it was for the pet slot......

5b20f96a89c18_2018-06-1311_58_09-HentaiHeroes.jpg.a857cc6de8af7b1d4568fcdfa8594c80.jpg

Oh well...

Maybe next refresh....

And it's got terrible stats xD

Edited by Romeo Arturia

• 1 month later...

Finally got an upgrade to my headwear equipment...was nearly 40 levels since I last found a single-stat epic charm item for that. I even had to resort to picking up a multi-stat epic 10 levels ago (HC/Ch), because it was still better in Charm than what I had before.

Edited by _shal_