Plss Help!!!!

I'm sorry to be unclear on the title but I wouldn't know how to categorize my problem; I made a mistake and I need the help of the admin.

When I was on the mission board where I only had one left (the one of the event) I clicked it to start it and it didn't activate, I don't know if the reason for this is because my internet was failing or the page was saturated, the question is that when it was activated you see that when I take the extra clicks and I complete it in exchange for kobans! that is to say I lost like 2000 kobans! for a mission that I had time to complete, I charge for the 9 hours and coins that the mission lasted was instantaneous that the mission was accepted and completed, clearly was a mistake and wanted to know if I could recover my kobans, for fear I still did not accept the reward of the mission if it can be reversed, please help, it costs a lot to collect kobans to lose so many in a single miss click, it is as if I had thrown almost 2 monthly cards in a click.

I would also like to recommend as a suggestion that when the cost of completing the mission exceeds 150 kobans a message appears asking if we really want to spend those kobans, since this tool is usually used when the kobans are going to be recovered having the board empty. 

I hope you understand, my English is bad, any doubts about what I wrote, let me know and I'll try to put it in a different way.

Sorry for the inconveniences

https://gyazo.com/ffe3e56ad6ffe7e21946724eb69b20d4

Edited by QuasarInTheSpace

I've noticed lag on some buttons since the new harem was rolled out where they don't click properly the first time.  Might be what happened. 

Best to contact support directly, not post here.  contact-hh@hentaiheroes.com

Good Luck

Had a similar problem where the button disappeared after clicking it. Figured it was just an image glitch.But when I came back to activities thinking it was done, the button had reappeared and had not been activated. Because of that, I had to waste a few kobans to finish missions before the reset. Not real happy with all the useless changes lately. Playing less and less now.

MissingMissionsButton.jpg

When that happens to me, it's usually because I'm watching the countdown ready to click the next button when they go blue (my strategy is to start the next mission first and collect while *it* is counting down). Both the "started" button disappears and the "Reward" button freezes.

A quick refresh of the page shows me that the countdown timer STILL HAD TIME. About 30 seconds or so.  But if I'm not waiting to pounce on the next mission, instead coming back to the comp about a minute or so "late", no problems.

I'm thinking the issue is with the SECONDS the mission requires caused by the "timer improvement" patch removing seconds from displays… for example, a mission takes 4:27. Start the mission and the timer rounds up to 5 and counts down from there. The timer *added* 33 seconds. I think somehow this confuses the timer and when it nears the end it starts displaying the "under 60 seconds" count.

As I said, when watching to click as soon as the buttons go blue I often get this problem. If I'm away and return more than 1 minute past the mission is completed, no probs.

2 hours ago, Masters said:

I'm thinking the issue is with the SECONDS the mission requires caused by the "timer improvement" patch removing seconds from displays… for example, a mission takes 4:27. Start the mission and the timer rounds up to 5 and counts down from there. The timer *added* 33 seconds. I think somehow this confuses the timer and when it nears the end it starts displaying the "under 60 seconds" count.

They've changed something in the timer calculation after they originally scrapped the seconds display last week, but I don't believe it affects the actual timings. The minutes now seem to be getting rounded up rather than down - previously it would go from "1m" to "59s", now from "2m" to "60s" (i.e. 2m = between 1:01 and 2:00, whereas previously 1m = between 1:00 and 1:59). There's a certain logic behind doing it that way, but that change has had some strange side effects, such as displaying nonsensical values like "1h 60m".

It would probably make more sense to display the truncated/rounded-down minute value as they did originally, but denote it as "1m+" or something like that.

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 1

all it is is a ceiling function instead of a floor function. so even though it works the same it does lead to things looking odd on occasion. I think their goal was to give you the longest time possible so that you don't sit there expecting it to switch to seconds for a whole minute. I am not them though so its just a guess

• Like 1

Best way to clear that glitch is to go back to town,on the Activities button,there should be a blue dot,hit the Activities button and you should be able to colllect

the reward and then start the next mission.

6 hours ago, Blain said:

saw thread title.....thought it said Piss.....saw 4 exclamation points.....wondered why the hell is he posting on a message board when he should be calling 911 for an ambulance

Maybe, "maybe", you could say, I exaggerate a little xD

The surprise of seeing about 2k kobans fade away got me a little upset.

As of today I still haven't received a reply from the email I sent and I hope to receive it in the next few days :(

Thanks to all for your comments because, regardless of my specific case, I think the problem of the web and timers is something that needs to be discussed.