(Err HH_I error)

sanjkame

Every day,every time,and sometimes every minute this bug happens!!(I mean,I think it's a bug right?) I don't know why and I really doubt that is my internet's problem but this massage happens a lot,and I always need to reload the page. Considering that it's very common this happens in the middle of a boss or an arena battle and I'm throwed to the main page and need to come back to the boss again...You could see how annoying this thing is. Are there anyone else who had this problem?

Captura de tela de 2018-06-14 20-57-13.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I've never gotten that error ever, however the game's slow & lagging all thanks to the unnecessary harem update.
They should've tested it before officially patching it.
This game was enjoyable before the update, now it's just strenuous to play.
This game won't see the light of day if they at least don't improve the server performance.
Till then I'm out.

Cheers

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 15/06/2018 at 5:04 AM, CopyBoop said:

Crome or firefox? Mobile or PC? Doesn't matter to me! I still get the error almost every time I try to collect money from the harem. :|

Yes,it's the most problematic situation. You collect the money but the animation of the money been added doesn't happen and them the massage shows again

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, sanjkame said:

Yes,it's the most problematic situation. You collect the money but the animation of the money been added doesn't happen and them the massage shows again

And then you don't know if it collected the money or not so you need to refresh the page and it says you still have money to collect but when you open up the harem to collect there is no money to collect. xD

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2018-06-15 at 4:59 PM, Chthugha said:

it was tested, but on the test server it didn't cause this much of a problem :ph34r:

I see, so will this problem ever get fixed anytime soon?
PS. It's about time they realised how much of a problem this really is.

Cheers

Edited by Romeo Arturia
  • Thanks 1

On 2018-06-16 at 4:50 PM, sanjkame said:

No,this problem hasn't started after the HH2 update. It happens for at least a month or two. I use google chrome on both anonymous and normal versions. On PC and mobile. The problem still the same

Never had this problem myself, until this stupid harem sys update.

Sincerely

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, hahero said:

Server being overloaded due to so big increase in Harem default file size.

They totally should do anything about it ASAP if they do want me & many others back in this game.
Cuz it's just not any fun playing as long as it's lagging on us.
They should improve server & game performance somehow, shouldn't be too hard.
I really freakin' want to get back to this game seriously anytime soon.

Sincerely

I am going to ask you this once, @Romeo Arturia:
Would you please not post multiple messages in a row.
You can just quote one person, put the comment underneath it and then quote someone else and do the same all in one comment.

Now back to your question.
I think one of the devs said on the discord server that he was also experiencing lag.
I'm not sure how long this will take them, because the HH_1 error messages have been a problem for some players for a long time.
I'm hoping they can solve the delays soon though.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

I am going to ask you this once, @Romeo Arturia:
Would you please not post multiple messages in a row.
You can just quote one person, put the comment underneath it and then quote someone else and do the same all in one comment.

Now back to your question.
I think one of the devs said on the discord server that he was also experiencing lag.
I'm not sure how long this will take them, because the HH_1 error messages have been a problem for some players for a long time.
I'm hoping they can solve the delays soon though.

Sorry, wasn't thinking about it but you're right about that :$

So you say you believe they might fix the lag sometime?
I'm almost 100% sure about it might be due to the scroll bar load in the harem menu.
Not sure if the harem menu layout's related to the lag as well, but something about it surely has taken a toll on the processing performance.
They should just rework the harem menu a bit, especially that scroll bar which I'm highly suspecting being the main problem behind the lag.
I hope so as well because I really want to keep playing this game, especially once the new world (after Roko Sensei) has become introduced.

Cheers

• Like 1

On 17/06/2018 at 1:50 AM, Acqeton said:

This harem update was totally unnecessary. It should not take 5 refreshes to collect the money after wading through a bunch of Err HH_1 errors. Ridiculous. ¬¬

I loved the update...:| PS: I'm pretty sure that this is not the right topic to discuss about it

Got the same problem in the new harem overview and in some shop tabs, but i think this is exactly the weak point. The harem dialogue e.g. loads all accessible girls first (visible if you have a not-so-fast internet) and then sorts them, on default by which you already have recruited. This is a whole lot work and it seems that the server doesn't accept the money taking request while still sorting stuff in the background. Plus this happens for all players online simultaneously, probably the server needs a shirt cause it's gettin' really sweaty there ...

Edited by vaaki
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, vaaki said:

Got the same problem in the new harem overview and in some shop tabs, but i think this is exactly the weak point. The harem dialogue e.g. loads all accessible girls first (visible if you have a not-so-fast internet) and then sorts them, on default by which you already have recruited. This is a whole lot work and it seems that the server doesn't accept the money taking request while still sorting stuff in the background. Plus this happens for all players online simultaneously, probably the server needs a shirt cause it's gettin' really sweaty there ...

More like, it probably needs to get topless xD