harem update

mcjr

Unfortunately i have some problems since this Update....

it doesn´t matter where i am, every few seconds appears a bloe box, telling me, that the server didn´t answer propperly, please try again later.....

It also doesnt make any change, if i try another browser, or system. Windows, Linux, Firefox, Opera, allways the same.

Really no fun to play since this update.......

It seems to me that there's an easy solution: set the default for the harem load to be to filter on just unlocked girls.

Reasons to do this:
1. Less data loading decreases load time, reducing any annoying wait.
2. Should also should reduce server errors due to less data being loaded.
3. There's info on unrecruited girls in the wiki, all you get in the harem is a picture outline.

I'd almost suggest not even having unrecruited girls be an option, but I'm sure somebody wants that.

• Thanks 1

The problem is that the Harem interface *does not remember* your settings. So when you set it to not show unrecruited girls, once you close the pane, the next time you open it, it will still load in unrecruited girls because it doesn't remember your having told it not to. So you're not "saving" chit.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Zteev said:

1. Less data loading decreases load time, reducing any annoying wait.

Literally no shit Sherlock.

2 hours ago, Masters said:

The problem is that the Harem interface *does not remember* your settings. So when you set it to not show unrecruited girls, once you close the pane, the next time you open it, it will still load in unrecruited girls because it doesn't remember your having told it not to. So you're not "saving" chit.

Maybe you should've quoted him directly rather than generally speak it out as most of us already know this.

Sincerely

Calling people out for not adding anything substantial to a thread, while not adding anything substantial to the thread? You're the person on a reply-all email thread using reply-all to tell people to stop using reply-all to tell everyone else to stop using reply-all.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1