New Version of Harem

Was making it harder to collect money from the girls a bug or intentionally trying to get us to sign up for monthly/waste kobans on? At this point I'd be happy with a reversion to the old inventory, filtering and more info about the girls not worth it.

20 hours ago, MSM007 said:

Was making it harder to collect money from the girls a bug or intentionally trying to get us to sign up for monthly/waste kobans on? At this point I'd be happy with a reversion to the old inventory, filtering and more info about the girls not worth it.

Would you please not make assumptions like that.
Nothing good will ever come from those kind of assumptions.

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 9:13 PM, MSM007 said:

a quick off-topic point: I have no problem with you making that assumption, it's healthy to have different opinions, but this isn't a true public forum with true freedom of speech.

It's paid for by the devs, so they (or the moderators they appoint) can decide which opinions/assumptions are allowed and which are to be censored. Criticizing the devs that pay the bill for this forum is a topic you must post about very carefully, if you want other people to see your views about whatever the topic is

Remember, it's their forum. We just post in it. 

19 hours ago, missing1959 said:

collecting money from your girls IS much harder and its causing a major lag to the system. BTW most of the images of my haremn doesn't work at all

It surely is frustrating, especially considering how much effort you put into playing this game.

Cheers

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
On 6/17/2018 at 6:13 PM, MSM007 said:

I may not agree with everything they do but the devs have given me no reason to think they would do this. I don't understand coding so I'm more interested to know how this started happening when I assume the devs did nothing to start it. Maybe we need to start satisfying the girls.in our harem better. I'm off to do that now.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Crimson scale said:

I may not agree with everything they do but the devs have given me no reason to think they would do this. I don't understand coding so I'm more interested to know how this started happening when I assume the devs did nothing to start it. Maybe we need to start satisfying the girls.in our harem better. I'm off to do that now.

So what you are saying is I treat the girls bad so I deserve to have to refresh the site so much?

This week, since the "update", the Harem section has gotten worse. It loads slower, and gets stuck more frequently. Also, would it be possible to make the Harem section save the filters we place on it? When I select a certain view or filter I want that to be my default until I change it, not until I reload the page. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Bull864 said:

This week, since the "update", the Harem section has gotten worse. It loads slower, and gets stuck more frequently. Also, would it be possible to make the Harem section save the filters we place on it? When I select a certain view or filter I want that to be my default until I change it, not until I reload the page. 

same for me
especially on mobile devices
i need to reload it many times till it works properly