Boku Mi Maï (Resolved)

Nemuri

This is yet another example of how lazy the Dev team is.

Revivals are reruns of Events but trimmed from 14 days to fit into 7 days. Apparently the only re-coding done to the 14-day event is cutting it down to 7-days. The 14-day offered the Daily Quest girl, therefore Harem v2.0 lists her according to the *Not Recruited Girl* coding even though she is not obtainable this time around.

Although, ideally, they COULD have SHOULD have added her to the Epic Pachinko.

Actually, there is no reason why she—indeed any of the Daily Quest girls—COULDN'T be the reward for the 7-Day Daily Quest instead of an Equipment gift pack which in almost a year I've only kept ONE item (for about 3 days before a better one came along). I mean, you've already waited a YEAR to get her and 7 days is a fair price. Especially considering if not now, WHEN will these girls EVER be available again? (Equipment Packs are nice if you already have the girl, and polling to see if she is in your Harem is an easy thing to code. Be like any Boss Battle; if you have a girl, she is removed from available reward pool and you get something/someone else…)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

This is extremely unfair

I am glad someone posted this. It didnt cost them anything to put her back.

I was waiting for her to be back. I was looking forward getting her.

Im fucking sad. Why cant she be given to us after 7 days? This isnt fair. Such bullshit...

We cant even get her on epic pachinko....why did the devs do this???????????? Why?????

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Soec said:

Is this some ind of an error? I don't think she is availble right?

Unbenannt2.PNG

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this issue.

We are going to fix this. 

Thank you,
Jessie Kinkoid

50 minutes ago, jyepie said:

This is extremely unfair

I am glad someone posted this. It didnt cost them anything to put her back.

I was waiting for her to be back. I was looking forward getting her.

Im fucking sad. Why cant she be given to us after 7 days? This isnt fair. Such bullshit...

We cant even get her on epic pachinko....why did the devs do this???????????? Why?????

Hello,

We host a different type of events.

Our regular events last 15 days, we offer girls in Pachinko, in villains, and in missions. Our revival events last 7 days, we provide girls in Pachinko and in villains, in missions we provide exclusive equipment. Basically, revivals give you the opportunity to recruit the regular event girls' that you've missed. We cannot put a girl in revivals missions, don't you think it would be unfair that some players did 12 missions to get her and you did 5 to get her? No.

On the note, I would like to inform you that we have zero tolerance against vulgar language. Please refrain from using it.

Thank you,
Jessie Kinkoid

43 minutes ago, JessieChan said:

don't you think it would be unfair that some players did 12 missions to get her and you did 5 to get her?

No more unfair that someone had the opportunity to get the girl LAST YEAR and this year, no chance at all.

Besides, the girl is A YEAR OLD. LAST YEAR's MODEL. Markdowns happen in a year. "Last Year's Girl… used to be 12 missions, marked down to 5…" Seems fair.

Besides, if someone *wants* to get a girl for only 5 missions, they can wait a year instead of trying when she was 12 missions… Again, fairness all around. But the main thing is, why should players who weren't here last year be penalized by having no chance to get the girl *at all*?? How is that fair?

When I joined I missed out on the Space Event by 2 days. So next year I should have zero chance to get her?? How is *that* fair?

Edited by Masters
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Masters said:

No more unfair that someone had the opportunity to get the girl LAST YEAR and this year, no chance at all.

Besides, the girl is A YEAR OLD. LAST YEAR's MODEL. Markdowns happen in a year. "Last Year's Girl… used to be 12 missions, marked down to 5…" Seems fair.

Besides, if someone *wants* to get a girl for only 5 missions, they can wait a year instead of trying when she was 12 missions… Again, fairness all around. But the main thing is, why should players who weren't here last year be penalized by having no chance to get the girl *at all*?? How is that fair?

When I joined I missed out on the Space Event by 2 days. So next year I should have zero chance to get her?? How is *that* fair?

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.
It was easy enough for me to understand it, even without all the caps, though.

We don't put a value on the girls by year and model, it's not a clothing shop. :) 

Thank you,

Jessie Kinkoid

9 hours ago, JessieChan said:

don't you think it would be unfair that some players did 12 missions to get her and you did 5 to get her?

Don't you think it's unfair that old players did only 12 ridiculously easy "missions" to get these girls and the only chance for new players to get them is pray RNGsus in a 7-days event with 3 (three) girls?

Doing a "mission" consists in 2 mere clicks per day, daily missions event girls are the most easy to get, basically they are "guaranteed". But for new players they become the hardest.

If you really want us to do 12 missions, just put 2 daily missions per day in these revival events. It wouldn't be easy for some players, but it would be definitely better than another sexy calendar event.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Daniele said:

If you really want us to do 12 missions, just put 2 daily missions per day in these revival events. It wouldn't be easy for some players, but it would be definitely better than another sexy calendar event.

Excellent idea! 

I can't believe I missed such an obvious solution… yes, the longest Event Daily Mission *I've* seen so far is about 9 hours. Twice is 18 hours. That is *easy* for a determined player to accomplished. And of course, not all Event Missions are 9 hours long, so even easier.

Dani, Sweetie, you may be one "L" short of my favorite spelling for your name, but you are definitely not short on schmarts

Edited by Masters
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Daniele said:

Don't you think it's unfair that old players did only 12 ridiculously easy "missions" to get these girls and the only chance for new players to get them is pray RNGsus in a 7-days event with 3 (three) girls?

Doing a "mission" consists in 2 mere clicks per day, daily missions event girls are the most easy to get, basically they are "guaranteed". But for new players they become the hardest.

This is a good idea that's in line with the way she was acquired last year. Well done

Sadly, it's in the English forum, so it's not likely to be seen by the devs

2 hours ago, Daniele said:

I'm probably going to sound like the devil's advocate, but consider that I missed Santa Claudia, Cupid-chan and Festival Geekette when I'm saying this:

I think it is perfectly fair that the only chance for new players to get past event girls is by constantly fighting bosses on a 7 day event. Why? Because those event girls were gifted to the players for playing during the event, that's why they were so easy to get, because the only requirement was to be around during the corresponding festival. if you weren't playing during the event, then you don't have the right to have the event exclusive girl. As easy as that.

Heck! Other games maintain these kind of event collectibles really exclusive, if you missed the event, you don't get a second chance.

HH is at least offering us a second chance (and I'm really thankful because of that), but it is reasonable that the second chance comes with a penalty.

If there was no penalty, and if it was even easier to get the girl the second time as you are proposing (because playing 5 days in a row is easier than playing 12), what would be the point of actually playing during the event? It would be more time efficient to always wait for the revivals.

By the way, event exclusives don't work as cars, their value doesn't diminish with time: they work as collectibles, their value increases with time, hence the penalty.

Again, I already missed Santa Claudia, Cupid-chan and Fetival Geekette, but I wasn't playing the first time they were released, I wasn't part of the community, I didn't witness the release of the festival. It might not be nice for me, but it is completely fair that I don't have them. But I'll sure be willing to try again if given the chance, even with a fair penalty...

Edited by Jack_HH
  • Like 3
  • Thinking 1

2 hours ago, Jack_HH said:

I think it is perfectly fair that the only chance for new players to get past event girls is by constantly fighting bosses on a 7 day event. Why? Because those event girls were gifted to the players for playing during the event, that's why they were so easy to get, because the only requirement was to be around during the corresponding festival. if you weren't playing during the event, then you don't have the right to have the event exclusive girl. As easy as that.

Heck! Other games maintain these kind of event collectibles really exclusive, if you missed the event, you don't get a second chance.

HH is at least offering us a second chance (and I'm really thankful because of that), but it is reasonable that the second chance comes with a penalty.

Why? :) A penalty for what? I didn't "miss" the event, i wasn't registered, i didn't even know the existence of this game. For me HH has started on October 6th 2017. Why new players should be penalized?

2 hours ago, Jack_HH said:

If there was no penalty, and if it was even easier to get the girl the second time as you are proposing (because playing 5 days in a row is easier than playing 12), what would be the point of actually playing during the event?

Doing 2 daily missions per day is harder, not easier. And during an event you need to login every day to get event boss girls, so complete those missions does not require any particular activity. What would be the point? What do you think, maybe a whole year of money income from the girl? :D

Nobody would be so crazy to wait 1 year only to do 2 missions for 5 days instead of 1 for 12.

But hey, don't get me wrong, i don't mind too much about this. But IMHO you shouldn't talk about fairness, because the current system is not fair at all :P

16 hours ago, JessieChan said:

Hello,

Our regular events last 15 days, we offer girls in Pachinko, in villains, and in missions. Our revival events last 7 days, we provide girls in Pachinko and in villains, in missions we provide exclusive equipment. Basically, revivals give you the opportunity to recruit the regular event girls' that you've missed. We cannot put a girl in revivals missions, don't you think it would be unfair that some players did 12 missions to get her and you did 5 to get her? No.

On the note, I would like to inform you that we have zero tolerance against vulgar language. Please refrain from using it.

Thank you,
Jessie Kinkoid

Since the game has " foul language" i didnt think it was a problem here. Specially with the kind of stories the game has. 

Sorry, kind of ironic but i didnt know about this foul language rule. I wouldnt want to break the rules. 

I never knew this had pg 13 forum rules.  Sorry jessie. I will never use foul language again. I didnt know.

Edited by jyepie

22 hours ago, JessieChan said:

Hello,

Thank you,
Jessie Kinkoid

What about player names with cursing or foul language in here? 

Why are those allowed?

There are a bunch of accounts with foul language names. Names that have Curse Words in them 

How does this rule work jessie? how does that work with the vulgar language rules? a lot of names are vulgar in here. can you explain that? 

Edited by jyepie

12 minutes ago, Daniele said:

For me HH has started on October 6th 2017.

But it didn't, the game started on July 2016. Regardless if you weren't around or not, there were already people playing and getting girls.

Why? :) A penalty for what? I didn't "miss" the event, i wasn't registered, i didn't even know the existence of this game.

If you weren't there, you did miss it, because the existence of things doesn't depend if you are there or not. 

Why new players should be penalized?

I'm not talking about penalizing new players for being new players. Penalizing new players regarding events would mean eliminating all events, so new players wouldn't have the chance to experience events as old players did; or making new events harder.

I'm talking about penalizing new players when they want exclusive content from past events. Why? Because they didn't play for that content, and they are given an opportunity to get access to exclusive content that they shouldn't have in the first place. How many ours do you believe players who have played since July 2016 have invested in HH? What's the point of a game that doesn't reward players for their playtime?

42 minutes ago, Daniele said:

But IMHO you shouldn't talk about fairness, because the current system is not fair at all :P

It's not unfair at all. On the contrary, that's how the economics of collectables and event exclusives work.

Let's say that you want a special shirt exclusively sold at the 1965 Shea Stadium Beatles concert. The natural way to have it would be by being at the Shea Stadium at 1965 during the Beatles concert and paying for it. Would it be a reasonable argument to say that you weren't even born on that year, so you deserve to have the shirt if you want it? Of course not!

Now, you could still have that shirt, but with a penalty. You have to pay a lot of money for it on ebay or at an auction house. Why? Because collectibles increase in value, that's the way the collectibles market work. If you weren't around at the moment of the release, it's going to cost more to get it.

The game is emulating the economics of collectibles so people are encouraged to actually play the events instead of investing their time on other games.

The system you propose would make it easy for people to stop playing for 6 months, or a year, then they come back, and they didn't miss anything, they can have it all. How is that fair at any level? How is fair that people investing less time and effort get the same as people who invested more?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Chthugha said:

There will be other revival events for the mission girls.
This was confirmed in the discord server.
They just don't know when they will be doing that.

Thank you for clarifying that.  I kinda wish Jessie could have just said that as well.

48 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

Thank you for clarifying that.  I kinda wish Jessie could have just said that as well.

Probably because she doesn't know about those kind of things.
She redirected that question on the discord server to another member of the team (the writer if I remember correctly).

I just happened to see that answer somewhere yesterday, even though it was asked over a week ago, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to tell you this myself.
It's very easy to miss those kind of comments on the discord server, because it almost never stays in view for long.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Jack_HH said:

But it didn't, the game started on July 2016. Regardless if you weren't around or not, there were already people playing and getting girls.

If you weren't there, you did miss it, because the existence of things doesn't depend if you are there or not. 

I'm not talking about penalizing new players for being new players. Penalizing new players regarding events would mean eliminating all events, so new players wouldn't have the chance to experience events as old players did; or making new events harder.

I'm talking about penalizing new players when they want exclusive content from past events. Why? Because they didn't play for that content, and they are given an opportunity to get access to exclusive content that they shouldn't have in the first place. How many ours do you believe players who have played since July 2016 have invested in HH? What's the point of a game that doesn't reward players for their playtime?

It's not unfair at all. On the contrary, that's how the economics of collectables and event exclusives work.

Let's say that you want a special shirt exclusively sold at the 1965 Shea Stadium Beatles concert. The natural way to have it would be by being at the Shea Stadium at 1965 during the Beatles concert and paying for it. Would it be a reasonable argument to say that you weren't even born on that year, so you deserve to have the shirt if you want it? Of course not!

Now, you could still have that shirt, but with a penalty. You have to pay a lot of money for it on ebay or at an auction house. Why? Because collectibles increase in value, that's the way the collectibles market work. If you weren't around at the moment of the release, it's going to cost more to get it.

The game is emulating the economics of collectibles so people are encouraged to actually play the events instead of investing their time on other games.

The system you propose would make it easy for people to stop playing for 6 months, or a year, then they come back, and they didn't miss anything, they can have it all. How is that fair at any level? How is fair that people investing less time and effort get the same as people who invested more?

well people waited a year to hope they got her. Metal Noemy is also exclusive but people are able to get her now. 
I dont think your comparison to an exclusive shirt works. because the music event is back, just shorter. the girls in that music event were Just AS exclusive as boku mi maï right? 

in fact the girls with bosses would technically be more exclusive because you had to fight bosses countless of times, making it Harder to get. mission girls are the easiest to get because you just have to log in and  complete missions. guaranteed. 
If we go by your shirt example then revival missions shouldn't exist to "guarantee Their exclusivity" They could have added her to epic pachinko at least as well. 
How come you dont get upset that metal noemy is not as exclusive anymore since the event got repeated (but shorter) shouldn't you be mad about her exclusivity? if we go by your shirt example? 
the devs decided to not add her and thats that. I understand they didnt want to remake the event as before and now it is just a revival event that is shorter. but i wish there was another way to get her. a lot of people missed out on metal noemy and now they can get her. I just wanted to be able to look at Boku Mi Mai's affection scenes. i dont see the harm in wishing we could get her. 

Don't get me wrong, @jyepie, I'm not saying that people shouldn't have a second shot at Boku Mi Mai, I'm just saying that the second shot should be harder than the first one.

Following the shirt example, you can still get it, but it's going to be more expensive. Just like it was harder to get Cupid-chan, Spring Spirit and Ishtar, and even when I don't love the idea of epic pachinko exclusives, Santa Claudia and Geekette, at the Sexy Calendar 2018. And it has already been confirmed that it is going to be the case for Boku Mi Mai.

And regarding Metal Noemy, I'm really glad that people are having a second chance to get her, she was my first event girl and she has always been one of my favorites. But it has been harder to get her the second time, because instead of 15 days, now people have only 7 days to acquire her. And Kinkoid have never released the droprates (an never will), but a lot of players have experienced that it is easier to miss girls on the revivals than the regular events, me included. But my point is that it's ok, it's good that the girls are available, but it should be harder to get them the second time.

And by the way, I'm not upset that new players have a chance to get girls that older players got a year ago, even when I have been playing for more than a year I was a "new player" once and I'm still lacking some older girls, I'm upset that even when most games actually treat this kind of content as exclusive and don't offer second chances, HH is offering a second chance, but because the second time is harder than the first one, some players call the devs unfair.  The true is that HH is way nicer to newer players than most social games.

Edited by Jack_HH

19 minutes ago, Jack_HH said:

Don't get me wrong, @jyepie, I'm not saying that people shouldn't have a second shot at Boku Mi Mai, I'm just saying that the second shot should be harder than the first one.

Following the shirt example, you can still get it, but it's going to be more expensive. Just like it was harder to get Cupid-chan, Spring Spirit and Ishtar, and even when I don't love the idea of epic pachinko exclusives, Santa Claudia and Geekette, at the Sexy Calendar 2018. And it has already been confirmed that it is going to be the case for Boku Mi Mai.

And regarding Metal Noemy, I'm really glad that people are having a second chance to get her, she was my first event girl and she has always being one of my favorites. But it has been harder to get her the second time, because instead of 15 days, now people have only 7 days to acquire her. And Kinkoid have never released the droprates (an never will), but a lot of players have experienced that it is easier to miss girls on the revivals than the regular events, me included. But my point is that it's ok, it's good that the girls are available, but it should be harder to get them the second time.

And by the way, I'm not upset that new players have a chance to get girls that older players got a year ago, even when I have been playing for more than a year I was a "new player" once and I'm still lacking some older girls, I'm upset that even when most games actually treat this kind of content as exclusive and don't offer second chances, HH is offering a second chance, but because the second time is harder than the first one, some players call the devs unfair.  The true is that HH is way nicer to newer players than most social games.

making it harder to get would be okay. maybe adding her to the last boss Fredy. make her a boss girl and only give us 5 days to get all 3 girls. that sounds extremely hard but people would buy kobans like crazy to get them. AND you could Only get her if you were at the last level. that would be super hard but would let us have her. 
Yeah making it harder to get would be fine. Not on epic pachinko but as a boss girl. imagine that. you only have 5 days to get 3 event girls and one of them is at the last boss. that would be mayhem lol. but i would use kobans to get her if that was the case 

9 hours ago, Jack_HH said:

And by the way, I'm not upset that new players have a chance to get girls that older players got a year ago, even when I have been playing for more than a year I was a "new player" once and I'm still lacking some older girls, I'm upset that even when most games actually treat this kind of content as exclusive and don't offer second chances, HH is offering a second chance, but because the second time is harder than the first one, some players call the devs unfair.

Just to clarify, i didn't mean to say that the current system is unfair because is harder, but because it completely change the way to get a girl for new players (fairness = treating people equally). So i was just suggesting a way to give a second chance to recruit those girls in their correct revival event, maintaining the same acquisition method and making it harder (less days to complete missions), without being forced to create a different event for those daily missions girls. And since we already have a calendar filled with events, it wouldn't be bad to have more time to create something else or just have a break to earn money/fight old bosses with girls etc. That's all.

However, i can see your perspective, we just have a different point of view ;)

10 hours ago, Jack_HH said:

The true is that HH is way nicer to newer players than most social games.

And that's why i like this game and i don't play those others ^_^

• Like 1