Patch Notes 20/06/18 Discussion

2 hours ago, ToMadeira said:

It should the on the region page, not on the perfom page itself. Or at least shouldn't be so damn close. It's basicly a trap for the ones who removed the kobans payment warning.

Yes, it shouldn't be that close. But I believe that most people will get used to the distance pretty quickly.

On 25-6-2018 at 7:47 AM, GarfEild said:

Has anyone considered that the solution might be, "No more multiple drops"? Can't get much rarer than never. I don't mean to sound so negative, but the very idea of two girls dropping at once just seems laughable, given recent changes. Even the animation knows it, apparently...

This is how it looks like now (taken from the French discord server):
image.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Masters said:

So the animation decides which girl gets Top Billing, and which is the Understudy

my guess would be the first girl to drop is the one prominently placed. you don't really see which drop this is. but i could be wrong ofc.

my feedback:

• timer above collectable money in town screen: I really like it, thanks
  • the 10-times-villain-battle: nice to have, careful to use
    • I used it right now in case of small time, just the present animation bugs me - since I did 10x to speed up
    •  
  • (from rebuilding harem): still don't like the auto scrolling to last viewed girl.
    • I'm a "scroll down and click" guy and it bugs me to not only wait the initial lag of loading all girls but also then to scroll down to the last girl
    • usually I wanna start on top  - there is only one use case where I like to scroll auto down: when I gave all gifts and wanna upgrade the next star
    • still like the rarity system because upgrading a five star girl which I obtained as 50th was incredible expensive. So hugh cuts here, thanks!!
  • [edit] Forgot to say: the timer for energy and combativity inline with the points is stilll a bad idea for mobile phone screens - nothing readable for me
Edited by windia