Heroes University

Kocurek

My level is 160. I reached quest X-guys, first classes in the world of Heroes University but on the map instead of that quest I can only see 'coming soon'. I can't use my energy as I can't get into that quest. Please can you look into it and advice? Thank you. Leszek

• Like 1

3 hours ago, natstar said:

The next quest comes out today with the new patch in about 6 hours.

You have to wait for the next one to come out when it says coming soon and you will see coming soon again when you finish the new quest.

Thanks You I understand Now is OK

Edited by Kocurek

• 2 weeks later...
On 20.06.2018 at 6:44 AM, natstar said:

The next quest comes out today with the new patch in about 6 hours.

You have to wait for the next one to come out when it says coming soon and you will see coming soon again when you finish the new quest.

Thanks You I understand

When be next quest on Heroes University?

On 30.06.2018 at 7:51 AM, GeorgeMTO said:

Unknown. On average we get 1 quest per month, but we haven't been told the exact date for the next one.

Why! Why! Why! Dlaczego! Dlaczego! Dlaczego! i don't understand! 1 quest per month? Maybe 1 quest per week or 3 days this is unbelieveble?

Because they have a small team, and the artists have to draw EVERYTHING.

This includes the poses and affection scenes of new girls (which brings the team money), the new backgrounds for the events, and the story.
They need time to draw everything.

You either severely underestimate how long the art takes to draw and the script to write, or overestimate how large the team is.
To produce quality work takes time. I'm much happier getting things on this frequency if they continue this level of quality. More frequently for worse scrolls would be a bad trade off.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Because they have a small team, and the artists have to draw EVERYTHING.

This includes the poses and affection scenes of new girls (which brings the team money), the new backgrounds for the events, and the story.
They need time to draw everything.

ok

3 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

You either severely underestimate how long the art takes to draw and the script to write, or overestimate how large the team is.
To produce quality work takes time. I'm much happier getting things on this frequency if they continue this level of quality. More frequently for worse scrolls would be a bad trade off.

ok