Enough XP in the market to keep everyone leveled up

Some other guy

I've taken to buying all the books that show up. I've just leveled up everyone and used up all my books.

With extra costs for rare, epic and legendaries, and as one goes up in level, is there a point to which the 2+ times a day in the market just isn't enough.

Or does the slowing down in level gain as you get up in level [I am almost at 2 days a level myself] allow one to keep up.

All ye high level folks, what are your experiences.

Pity there are no legendary books, would be nice especially for a new girl when those leveling contents are on. Need over 3800 xp to level up a noob girl.

• Like 1

There was a time when I was buying all the books as well. But, someone pointed out something along the lines of, the more you level up, the more leveled up your opponents will be, and thus, the harder your Arena battles will be. I'm not sure how true that is, but aside from currently being low on money, I know my Arena performance is mixed at best, so I've pretty much stopped leveling girls, other than the three who do my fighting for me, and only challenge people whose stats and endurance are close to my own. Seems to improve my results, at any rate. But that's just me.

I don't have any maths to back my reasoning, but somewhere around level fiddy I stopped buying books lower than Epics. What I was winning elsewhere was more than enough. (also don't bother with boosters either) Then once 2-3 leggy books started appearing in my marketplace, I stopped buying the Epics unless actively working to up-level a girl for a contest. So basically all I actively buy are legendary items. Yet even at that, since I'm trying to rebuild my bank from maxing out Norou (my goal is about 30m), I'm not buying anything for the nonce.

If you want to keep all your girls at max level? You can bet your ass you wont get enough XP items from the market to keep up. If you want to just keep your battle team up to date? I easily do that with the XP I gain from PVP alone. At lvl 236 I gain a new level every 2-3 days. Levitya usually takes about 100 XP to level up so after 3-4 hours she's caught up.

Yeah I am not worried about the battle team. Nor am I really conerned with leveling for PvP as it has little impact and less as you go on.

I just have this OCD desire to keep everyone leveled up. Much like I gained great happiness to affection up everyone* [but at least they return cash to you... eventually]

KH legendary is at 4 stars though but I am counting the days...

• Thanks 1

I'm number 426 on the world ranking on Harem level, so I guess I could be considered somehow high level on that regard, and I agree with you, @Some other guy, there are not enough books on the market.

The only reason I got a high harem level is because I used to have a lot of books from the time the economics of the game were broken, and you could play Great Pachinko, sell all the items except books and affection items, and end up with a profit. To be able to win pachinko contests, I played pachinko countless times and ended up with thousands of books. But I used up all of those books on girls' xp contests and it came a time when all the books I could buy just weren't enough.

Same as Daniele, I buy all the books I can and use them to keep winning contests from time to time, but I can't get into all contests, there are just not enough books. And it would be literally impossible to max all my girls; I would probably need as many books as I have already used to achieve that, considering that the higher the level the more XP needed to level them up.

I guess very few players are actually trying to max all their girls and that's why this problem didn't came up until now. O.o

• Like 1

There's more than enough XP in PvP to keep my PvP girls maxed, or to max a new one in reasonable time if I swap it in.

There's not enough XP in the market / pachinko to keep everyone in my 57-girl harem leveled up, but there's enough for me to save to level them up during contests, high enough to get 1st-4th place if I wish. (And if I remember. And if someone doesn't poach in the last 5 seconds. :shakefist: )

On 6/20/2018 at 10:28 AM, GarfEild said:

There was a time when I was buying all the books as well. But, someone pointed out something along the lines of, the more you level up, the more leveled up your opponents will be, and thus, the harder your Arena battles will be. I'm not sure how true that is, but aside from currently being low on money, I know my Arena performance is mixed at best, so I've pretty much stopped leveling girls, other than the three who do my fighting for me, and only challenge people whose stats and endurance are close to my own. Seems to improve my results, at any rate. But that's just me.

Leveling up girls gives you bonus ego but it doesn't affect your arena opponents. That's decided by your mojo (All it decides so far

Winning makes it harder and losing makes it easier

On 6/20/2018 at 9:28 AM, GarfEild said:

i am purposely losing battles to keep opponents at a higher level but the ai apparently thinks 10 grand in a stat  is equal to 5500

Edited by hosefucker
change a word

10 hours ago, Crimson scale said:

Leveling up girls gives you bonus ego but it doesn't affect your arena opponents. That's decided by your mojo (All it decides so far

Winning makes it harder and losing makes it easier

i disagree. ai is all over the place choosing arena opponents. it is throwing 10000-5000-5000 opponents at me vs my 5500-5700-5300 regardless of mojo and win/loss record.

If you click the PLUS symbol next to the word "Quote", it will mark each post so you can respond top them. It works like the typical "compare" function of many store sites.

Another trick, if you only want to quote a portion of a single quote instead of the entire thing, highlight the line and a "tool tip" like button appears to "Quote This".