new 10x fight

Yeah, it being next to the 1x button annoys me as well. I accidentally hit it once without meaning to. While its just 12 kobans, It just feels petty, same with the collect all button. It is like you go to a Diner, and they have the main entrees' (The Girls/Pachinko) and the Drinks (energy and stamina refills multiplayer refreshes) Those you kinda expect to pay for. The koban cost for the collect all and the multiple battles is like finding the diner charges a quarter for a sheet of toilet paper and to run the sink so you can wash your hands.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, OneMoreBite said:

Oh, suuure! Add yet another pay-to-win feature, why don't ya! ¬¬

Well, this new feature isn't exactly a pay to win feature but it would be a lot better if they had made it free, there are lots of other ways to make money after all.

it's not a pay-to-win feature, it's a convenience feature, and convenience always costs more. Nothing unusual about that, and nothing to get upset over. You can still fight the bosses for free, even though it takes seconds more out of your tightly scheduled life

• Like 6

I don't know if the convenience costs but i know that when you put it next to the single battle button and you don't "lock it" then it becomes annoying, i already accidentally clicked it and lost 12 kobans.

Edit: actually i know, in western gaming companies convenience does not cost money, they add aesthetic items that cost money into the game in order to make profit.

Edited by Hotless

It being a convenience thing isn't really the point imo, the original design is unnecessarily cumbersome as you have to click buttons on multiple screens in different locations to re-perform.  Rather than simply improve the system to make it more user friendly for everybody, which is actually quite easy and fast to do, they added this 10x button to make money.  Now there is zero incentive for them to improve the design, as they make money from it being poorly designed.  So basically what people who pay for this feature are doing, is paying them to implement poor design choices.   

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Ben9 said:

It being a convenience thing isn't really the point imo, the original design is unnecessarily cumbersome as you have to click buttons on multiple screens in different locations to re-perform.  Rather than simply improve the system to make it more user friendly for everybody, which is actually quite easy and fast to do, they added this 10x button to make money.  Now there is zero incentive for them to improve the design, as they make money from it being poorly designed.  So basically what people who pay for this feature are doing, is paying them to implement poor design choices.   

Or they are paying them because they are too lazy to actually do those not even that time consuming actions.
Using up 20 combativity points is not really taking all that long to do (can't be more than 5 minutes in total. I'm actually done in 20 minutes in the morning and I'm managing 2 accounts and a test account. and collecting money is definitely the most time consuming part of it).
People are just lazy, and it's a good thing you have to pay for laziness.
Obviously a company is going to make money from customer laziness.

• Like 1

Yea, I'm just waiting for the new improved monthly card to come out that also lets you save your harem settings, I mean why not, its convenience, and people are just too lazy to change them back every time they open the harem, it only takes a minute 9_9

If you have a girl to get from several bosses (eg both event girls) it does kinda hurt your odds to use 10x, as you might get a girl on say, attempt 5, and then be able to switch to the other boss for the last 5

• Like 1

15 hours ago, NikkSword said:

Will I still get a girl if I use the 10X? So far i have only received money.. I would rather go 1 by 1 if there is 0% chance of getting a girl if I use the 10X

Yeah, you get a girl. I accidentally hit perform 10x, and there was a blast, and tadaa, Metal Noemy. 

But I don't like, how they put that button right next to 1x perform. 

Chances to hit it are more in mobile phone. Very clever. 

Edited by srvc

On 21.06.2018 at 8:28 PM, Chthugha said:

Or they are paying them because they are too lazy to actually do those not even that time consuming actions.
Using up 20 combativity points is not really taking all that long to do (can't be more than 5 minutes in total. I'm actually done in 20 minutes in the morning and I'm managing 2 accounts and a test account. and collecting money is definitely the most time consuming part of it).
People are just lazy, and it's a good thing you have to pay for laziness.
Obviously a company is going to make money from customer laziness.

you're right!!

for lazy people, we should do:
paid girls. for example 5000-15000 (depending on the rarity) kobans but you choose a girl
paid boss leveling. for example, 10 kobans for the boss level. 1 click and the whole boss max.
100 arenas battles in 1 click. for example, 10 kobans
for the arenas battle. 1 click and the whole 100 arenas battles
story 1 click 1 chapter 2000 kobans
and things like that....................
let's finish with that 100000000000 kobans hentai heros- all max all things - 1 click. ( for lazy people :D )

I do not know if you see what it brings.

I do not condemn or
approve this. but when you make options for the kobans you have to enter the same option for $ in the game. Otherwise, the balance of the game is destroyed. in my opinion, every option that costs the kobans is not healthy for the game. it favors people with real money. if there is an option for kobans, the same option should be for $ in the game. otherwise it is pay to win. not laziness.

I generally very much appreciate new solutions to play more options give you more opportunities. but it can not be just for kobons.

of course, dev's make up the game according to your own vision. you can not agree with it. But anyway I think that Dev's are doing it for the general good of the game, but in this case I do not see it,  but I'm not saying it is not. maybe I just do not see the whole and I do not know what is planned in the future.

Edited by fap.titans.gra

3 hours ago, fap.titans.gra said:

you're right!!

for lazy people, we should do:
paid girls. for example 5000-15000 (depending on the rarity) kobans but you choose a girl
paid boss leveling. for example, 10 kobans for the boss level. 1 click and the whole boss max.
100 arenas battles in 1 click. for example, 10 kobans
for the arenas battle. 1 click and the whole 100 arenas battles
story 1 click 1 chapter 2000 kobans
and things like that....................
let's finish with that 100000000000 kobans hentai heros- all max all things - 1 click. ( for lazy people :D )

I do not know if you see what it brings.

I do not condemn or
approve this. but when you make options for the kobans you have to enter the same option for $ in the game. Otherwise, the balance of the game is destroyed. in my opinion, every option that costs the kobans is not healthy for the game. it favors people with real money. if there is an option for kobans, the same option should be for $ in the game. otherwise it is pay to win. not laziness.

I generally very much appreciate new solutions to play more options give you more opportunities. but it can not be just for kobons.

of course, dev's make up the game according to your own vision. you can not agree with it. But anyway I think that Dev's are doing it for the general good of the game, but in this case I do not see it,  but I'm not saying it is not. maybe I just do not see the whole and I do not know what is planned in the future.

I am sorry, but how is paying kobans for something you can do as many times without paying kobans in favour of players spending money?

All it does is save a little bit of time, nothing more.
One could argue that the monthly card is an advantage, because people with the monthly card generally collect money more effectively than those without the monthly card.

But this button of 10 battles at once does nothing of the sort.
I can do as many battles using the free one battle at the time button as the player paying 12 kobans to do 10 at a time.
Doing 20 battles manually takes about 3 minutes maximum, and with this option it costs 24 kobans and takes 10 seconds.
Well wooptidoo, congratulations. You just spent 24 kobans just to be ~3 minutes faster, which would mean a grand total of 6 minutes a day.
A lot of people use up more time a day doing nothing.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, Chthugha said:

I am sorry, but how is paying kobans for something you can do as many times without paying kobans in favour of players spending money?

All it does is save a little bit of time, nothing more.
One could argue that the monthly card is an advantage, because people with the monthly card generally collect money more effectively than those without the monthly card.

But this button of 10 battles at once does nothing of the sort.
I can do as many battles using the free one battle at the time button as the player paying 12 kobans to do 10 at a time.
Doing 20 battles manually takes about 3 minutes maximum, and with this option it costs 24 kobans and takes 10 seconds.
Well wooptidoo, congratulations. You just spent 24 kobans just to be ~3 minutes faster, which would mean a grand total of 6 minutes a day.
A lot of people use up more time a day doing nothing.

you probably have not understood what I mean:
if there is an option to pay for something kobons- it should also be an option to pay $ (
for the same ).
as in the case of upgrading girls - you can pay kobons or $
and accelerating the game with only kobans is always bad.

edit: and I'm not saying that this option is bad, unnecessary or expensive, just the opposite. I think this is a good improvement

I believe this option will be very much used in legendary days

Edited by fap.titans.gra

Here's how I think this would be stable

A. Make it free (useful as stated above)

B. Have it use kobans INSTEAD of combat points

C. Increase drop rate when using this feature

D. Increase the money earned using this feature

for this to be a thing it has to be useful for more than just people to impatient to hit the right button 20 times

Edited by Crimson scale