Girl denied bug?

Secretdoll

Ok, so here is what happened. I battled, just now, with Gruntt for Neomy's Metal version in this event week and used the new 10x. Right after the battle, it appeared like got her (the animation played when you get a girl) but it somehow reset or refreshed and denied me getting Neomy.

I'm only putting this out there, just to be sure, so it might help if it is a bug to fix it.

My apologies for the lack of proof, but it appeared just a second.

I really enjoy the game and hope to only help improve it. :)

As far as I know the rewards are calculated right as the player initiates a battle, so it doesn't actually matter whether or not you get to see the "this is what you've won" animation after the battle ends, you're always receiving those rewards.

I haven't personally seen the 10x battle reward animation, but from what I've read it always looks like that because they've used the template from 10x Epic Pachinko, but (unlike Epic Pachinko) there's not necessarily a girl in the centre of the image here. So, IMHO if you don't have Metal Noemy in your harem now, she wasn't actually part of your rewards for those 10 battles.

Yes, even that happened to me once while using "x10 perform". I don't know whether it's just a glich because of Epic Panchinko or a Real Bug but earlier I used to get the girl in 80 to 100 tries where as, after this update I have been tried for more than 500 times (including both single and x10) and even then I couldn't get Metal Neomy.

Even though this is a bug report sub-forum, the devs don't really bother to check it at all so you will have more luck if you email them here: 

contact-hh@hentaiheroes.com

Don't forget to write on which platform you play (hentai heroes, harem heroes or gay harem), your profile ID and the exact date of the problem that you encountered.

I was wondering if it might be a bug and need to be reported. The issue is at the start of the event I got the girl from Dark Lord only after the second battle. I then went on to Gruntt and I have battled him every day since almost never letting my compatibility to get to full. I thought for sure I would get her by now. The event is almost over and I have yet to get her. Should I report it to the dev team or is it just plain bad luck on my part?

I thought they made it where every time you loose you get a reward point and later on it improves your chance at getting a new girl. Please let me know if I am wrong.

48 minutes ago, OnMyPath said:

I was wondering if it might be a bug and need to be reported. The issue is at the start of the event I got the girl from Dark Lord only after the second battle. I then went on to Gruntt and I have battled him every day since almost never letting my compatibility to get to full. I thought for sure I would get her by now. The event is almost over and I have yet to get her. Should I report it to the dev team or is it just plain bad luck on my part?

I thought they made it where every time you loose you get a reward point and later on it improves your chance at getting a new girl. Please let me know if I am wrong.

Not getting the girl from Gruntt is bad luck for you, not a bug

You are operating on incomplete information about the, as you call them, "reward points". You are wrong.

Every fight you win against a boss without getting a boss girl -- NOT an event girl, a BOSS girl -- very slightly increases your odds for a BOSS girl to drop in your next victory against that particular boss. Event girls are not affected by this.

Fighting Dark Lord doesn't increase the chance Gruntt will drop one of his boss girls. Fighting Edwarda doesn't increase the chance Ninja Spy will drop one of his boss girls. Only fights against that boss increase the chance that boss will drop one of it's boss girls 

End of line

6 minutes ago, Blain said:

Not getting the girl from Gruntt is bad luck for you, not a bug

You are operating on incomplete information about the, as you call them, "reward points". You are wrong.

Every fight you win against a boss without getting a boss girl -- NOT an event girl, a BOSS girl -- very slightly increases your odds for a BOSS girl to drop in your next victory against that particular boss. Event girls are not affected by this.

Fighting Dark Lord doesn't increase the chance Gruntt will drop one of his boss girls. Fighting Edwarda doesn't increase the chance Ninja Spy will drop one of his boss girls. Only fights against that boss increase the chance that boss will drop one of it's boss girls 

End of line

That is the reason I was asking if it was a bug or just bad luck. I was not sure. I am sorry it made you so angry and wanting to lash out at me like you did. I was hoping this forum was here to help people and not attack them like you did.

End of response.

1 minute ago, OnMyPath said:

That is the reason I was asking if it was a bug or just bad luck. I was not sure. I am sorry it made you so angry and wanting to lash out at me like you did. I was hoping this forum was here to help people and not attack them like you did.

End of response.

cool so next time you'll search the forum for a topic that's been talked about ad nauseum in here before forming half-baked opinions

I've educated you. My job here is done

Ami also happened to me the same, now it takes me much longer to get a girl from some "Event" to join my harem, before I used to be very lucky in the "Events" of having new girls in my harem, but from the new update the changes were remarkable and now takes much longer, for example, in the previous event where I had to fight with (Dark Lord) and an epic girl and also fight against (Gruntt) and a girl '' common ''. , I thought I was going to win at least one of those girls and I spent the 14 days (time that the previous event lasted) fighting to get at least 1 girl, but nothing. (I am a very active member and I am not criticizing the new update and I have to admit that they improved the method of raising money in the harem very well, but the problem of getting a new girl in an event is COMPLICATED)