Haremettes returning to their respective bosses at the next anniversary

Jack_HH

Last anniversary we had all the past event girls on the epic pachinko, which was nice. But wouldn't it be even better if all event girls came back to their respective bosses too? I mean, if we didn't rescue them, technically they should still be with the baddies, right?

Obviously, there is no way that we could get all the girls on a single week (what we usually strive for), but I think it would be pretty cool to end the anniversary with a couple of random girls that we might have missed from past events. And it would surely be an awesome way to celebrate another HH year.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

I recommend making your own topic in the Q&A Section in future rather than hijacking the preexisting topic Ensamdivu

Nothing has been announced about which girls will be in the anniversary, but I don't think they'll choose the most recent ones.

We don't know which girls are coming back though Jack, so there's a chance that girls will be on not their "previous" villain. Definitely am with you on the happiness that there's a bunch freely available though :D

8 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I recommend making your own topic in the Q&A Section in future rather than hijacking the preexisting topic Ensamdivu

Nothing has been announced about which girls will be in the anniversary, but I don't think they'll choose the most recent ones.

We don't know which girls are coming back though Jack, so there's a chance that girls will be on not their "previous" villain. Definitely am with you on the happiness that there's a bunch freely available though :D

Sorry, it was sort of an anniversary event question, but I guess it's not a place to make a question. Forgive me :S , and thanks for answering

We'll only know when the anniversary actually arrives, but considering the number of girls mentioned, I could bet it's going to be all the year 1 girls who have previously been on bosses at revivals, plus 3 of the next 5 event mission girls.

5b560ac868f45_eventgirls.jpg.74b2e9358ce9529c68e45f14357cefc1.jpg

Edit: Edited after a correction by GeorgeMTO

Edited by Jack_HH

9 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Your list is missing a couple of girls that have been revived: Spring Spirit, Santa Claudia.
(assuming you meant next 3 mission girls due to lack of Secretary Rabbi)

So I don't think that'll be it.

You're absolutely right.

I noticed that I made a mistake by including Geekette, since she was revived as an exclusive Pachinko girl, but I had forgotten about Spring Spirit, so my numbers didn't add up. But now all makes sense:

If we consider that year one had 15 boss girls, plus 3 of 5 event mission girls who were revived as boss girls, plus the next 3 of 5 (following the same logic), we would get the 21.

Sadly, this would mean that the same thing that happened to Santa Claudia and Geekette, would happen to Boku Mi Mai and Maika, being revived as exclusive pachinko girls.

1 hour ago, Jack_HH said:

If we consider that year one had 15 boss girls, plus 3 of 5 event mission girls who were revived as boss girls, plus the next 3 of 5 (following the same logic), we would get the 21.

just dreaming but... maybe we get the three legendary girls again instead of the last three you are thinking of... :x

• Like 1

Just now, Skiron said:

just dreaming but... maybe we get the three legendary girls again instead of the last three you are thinking of... :x

That would certainly be interesting, since every time legendary girls make an appearance, the forum goes crazy. I can't imagine what would happen with the three of them. :o 

i would go double crazy myself, since ive missed two of the three events...

started playing three days after the second event was over :(

PS: maybe someone can check the numbers on GayHarem and do the math there again to verify any theory?

Edited by Skiron

4 minutes ago, Skiron said:

yeah, me neither ^^

but my list is way longer, 19 each :D

btw, i guess drop chances for event girls are always the same? boss doesnt matter?

Longer? How does it look like? I'm asking because I have most (almost all) event boss girls, but only 4 event pachinko girls. I don't know if that's what makes the difference. :S

And only god and Kinkoid knows if the boss makes a difference. I hope not.

it simply 19 girl icons over two rows...

and i double checked it with the official list,

i have only got two drop girls of ones available now previously,

playing since end of may i havent seen most of the events yet... ;)

• Like 3