anyone else having this problem with legendaries?

Now, I have not been playing all that long and have only had the opportunity for one legendary thus far (Norou). The problem I am having comes from when I am trying to level up her affection, the first 3 levels (out of 5 total) Norou leveled up jut like any of my other girls- through battling and buying affection bonuses (flowers, chocolates, etc...) from the market. But, once Norou reached level 3, I was no longer able to give her the things i'd buy from the market to raise her affection- I could buy them and give them to her, but they would have no affect and my money would be wasted. Norou, now, is ONLY able to gain affection from battles which- as you all can imagine- is painstakingly slow. So, with the new legendary event looming, I just want to know 2 things: first, is the affection reward problem I am experiencing normal for legendary characters? And second, should I expect this to happen with any other legendary character I receive?

Thank you all for any light you can shed on this for me, I appreciate it.

• Thinking 1
  • Sad 1

I don't have a clue since I don't have a legendary girl.  Wish Norou would have dropped for me.  About the only thing I can say is that after that one patch legendary girls are supposed to be very expensive to upgrade.  That probably applies not only to xp but to aff as well.  I think they also changed the displays to make the game run faster, so you may be seeing something related to that.

19 hours ago, Aaron_en@WA said:

Now, I have not been playing all that long and have only had the opportunity for one legendary thus far (Norou). The problem I am having comes from when I am trying to level up her affection, the first 3 levels (out of 5 total) Norou leveled up jut like any of my other girls- through battling and buying affection bonuses (flowers, chocolates, etc...) from the market. But, once Norou reached level 3, I was no longer able to give her the things i'd buy from the market to raise her affection- I could buy them and give them to her, but they would have no affect and my money would be wasted. Norou, now, is ONLY able to gain affection from battles which- as you all can imagine- is painstakingly slow. So, with the new legendary event looming, I just want to know 2 things: first, is the affection reward problem I am experiencing normal for legendary characters? And second, should I expect this to happen with any other legendary character I receive?

Thank you all for any light you can shed on this for me, I appreciate it.

not playing for long. so i suppose you don't have a lot of girls yet and thus getting only white and green affection items in the market and not having stockpiled huge numbers? the affection bar from legendaries 4* and 5* is so big that you don't see the changes from giving them white and green affection items one by one. but is does work. you can check it this way: check her exact affection value on the harem page. give her an item. check the exact value again. should have risen a little.

when your harem is getting bigger the market will start giving epic and legendary affection items. this will make it easier to max norou. keep in mind that maxing 5* legendary girls is endgame content. you can save up cash to max her of course but maybe you are better off focusing on other girls when she's 3* or 4*.