Money...

Arhke

Hello, its to hard to have money, when i start this video games, i can upgrade my girl easily, and i take fun with that.. Now i can't upgrade, i can't buy item for upgrade.. Its really not fun, why did you nerf the money we win??

All of mine are maxed out except for the KH  legend girl who is at 4 star. On the other hand when I started playing I didn't chase events and even avoided fighting bosses because more girls meant more expensive back then.

Just got my 40's girl, the boss girl from the field of rituals. L something.

Level 182 so that helps.

Once you start hitting higher levels, the costs become more manageable thanks to the new rarity system. I suppose if you are low level it will be a problem. It gets better I suppose.

42 minutes ago, FNCFenrir said:

Yeah, but i like upgrade all my girl :) I do not have the time for play all the day, so hard to level up

In that case you should not expect to be able to do it all quickly.
Just develop some patience, and don't get frustrated when not all your girls are upgraded.
Do the ones you need for arena first, and then either go by liking or by rarity or cost.

Do all your missions every day to get 150 kobans (25 on Nutaku), then you can get more during events from longer missions. And then finally come in the top 4 in contests to get extra (these rewards increase as you get higher leveled). Those are the only regular ways to get kobans.

Sometimes an extra mission appears on the town screen, asking you to go try out another game, or visit a website ect. Do those for pretty large amounts of kobans (up to 600 AFAIK).