How is Excitement Stat used in battles?

Hi,

I understand how the excitement stat get's its value by reading wiki, however, I can't figure out how it is used during the battle.

There are people in the arena I can battle who have an excitement stat that is greater than mine, but otherwise all my other stats are greater. Some will have Ego and Excitement stat greater than mine.

What is the purpose of the excitement stat during the battle and Will it / Can it affect the outcome of the battle if this is what it comes down to when comparing stats to opponents.

Thank you.

Excitement is represented by the orgasm meter. The higher the excitement, the more damage you need to deal in order to orgasm and bring your beta/omega into the battle. So it does impact the battle, since it represents how frequently you'll deal extra damage.

For future reference, this type of question is probably better off in the Q&A subforum rather than general discussion as it's a question rather than a discussion topic.

Thanks, and I will post these types of questions in the Q&A in the future.

To make sure that I understood this correctly. As my girls level up, the excitement will increase. Therefore, I would have to have an increase in my attack as well to get to orgasm faster. Otherwise it will take longer for the excitement meter to get to 100% during the battle.

Also, If I will battle someone who has a much higher excitement and ego state, but the rest of their stats are equal to mine or lower, then it will take longer for them to get to orgasm and deal. This will give me an advantage over them?

Well you said you've read the value of the excitement stat on the wiki, so since it's made from the total of the girls stats, yes it will increase as the girl levels up. This will sometimes require you to increase your damage in order to orgasm on the same number of hits.

Likely yes. Ego isn't relevant to those stats in any way, but lower attack power typically means more hits being needed in order to orgasm (depending upon defences, as it measures actual damage done)

Edited by GeorgeMTO
  • Like 1

Yes you are correct. You want to have a lower excitement than your opponent. This means you will orgasm faster and more often. However, a low excitement means that your Alpha Girl Stats are lower than your opponents Alpha girl. This can mean that they will have a higher initial attack than you. It is a delicate balance. 

Excitement is based on all 3 stats of your alpha, and their attack power bonus is only based on their main stat.  So the best alpha for multiple orgasms is one with a high main stat and low other two, eg low excitement, high attack.  Often though the girls with highest main stat also have highest other two, plus the other stats also contribute to your defence, so picking the girl with the highest main stat is usually the best strategy and not worrying too much about it. 

If two of your best girls have very similar main stat then the one who has other stats lower is probably better, as offence + orgasms usually works better than defence.

Edited by Ben9
  • Like 1